Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Q60 vs Q50

12K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  David Montgomery 
#1 ·
Love Q60..
what you prefer guys??

#3 ·
Q60 over Q50

Just returned Q50 AWD premium, nav, delux touring, appearance pk that had numerous DAS and Tec failures. In 5 months (500 miles ) the car was out of service for over 2 months. Saturday we completed agreement with Infiniti where they did a vin transfer (lease just continues as before, no money involved), for a Q60S AWD, premium, nav, sport, and appearance pks....Slate Blue/Stone. This is our 10th Infiniti, and having really liked our previous 2 G37x's I think we are glad to be rid of the Q50. Maybe by the time the new Q60 is available they will have fixed all the problems or dropped the DAS system or made it stand alone option.

#10 ·
Don't disqualify Infiniti so soon. Mr. De Nysschen stated at the unveiling of the Q50 at the 13 NAIAS, that the manual will remain an option for future builds and models.

Although, it's only built for the European market, the Q50 2.2 diesel comes with a 6MT.

I have high hopes we will see a return of the 6mt for the redesigned Q60.

#15 ·
I was in the market to trade my 2006 Black/Black 6MT sedan (bought it brand new) for a Q50s this time last year. I drove the Q50s just after xmas. About a week later I found a 2012 G37s Black/Black 6MT with 15k miles on it. Can you guess which one I ended up with? This Dad still loves to drive a manual even up here in New Hampshire. My wife is an excellent manual driver and takes the car to work every day. (I ended up with the G, btw, because there wasn't a manual in the Q). I have no clue what I am going to do when this car is in the 150k mile range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.