Where is all the info on the 3.0 Sport (non red sport) - Infiniti Q60 Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Where is all the info on the 3.0 Sport (non red sport)

I have seen zero info the the q60 3.0 Sport. Not the Red Sport, but the Sport. It has its own column on the official brochure and is mentioned on the official press release, yet there is no build option and no pricing on ANY website. My local dealers have no idea about it and I have tried chatting with Infiniti USA several times for them to constantly tell me I am confused and must mean the Red Sport, even though the brochure and press release has a 3.0 S model that is slotted above the premium but below the red sport. I would imagine the S would be priced between $44,300.00 and $51,300., but not sure which number it will be closer to. Infiniti can't make it too close to the Red Sport because then it would be obvious to make the jump up. Wondering if it will be something like $47,300.00?

Has anyone else noticed the lack of pricing and build options on the 3.0 S (not red sport). Wondering if Infiniti is internally fighting about where to put it price wise or if they plan on releasing it wayyyy later on this year or maybe next year.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 10:40 AM

Is it just labeled as Q60 3.0t Premium AWD on Infiniti's site? Because the 3.0t has the 3.0-liter V6 twin turbo 300hp engine that the sport is supposed to have. Or they haven't released it yet so people will go for the Red Sport instead.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Is it just labeled as Q60 3.0t Premium AWD on Infiniti's site? Because the 3.0t has the 3.0-liter V6 twin turbo 300hp engine that the sport is supposed to have. Or they haven't released it yet so people will go for the Red Sport instead.
They clearly have plans for it as it gets paddle shifters, silver brake calipers, aluminum pedals etc. There is a whole list of extras it gets over the 3.0 premium. It seems like it will slot in between the premium and the red sport.

It's basically the 3.0 300hp engine with sport suspension, wheels, brakes etc. if you look at the official brochure you will find it.

Just strange how there is ZERO info on it all over the Internet and not even a price or build option on the official website.
IPL-Q-Sixty likes this.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
They clearly have plans for it as it gets paddle shifters, silver brake calipers, aluminum pedals etc. There is a whole list of extras it gets over the 3.0 premium. It seems like it will slot in between the premium and the red sport.

It's basically the 3.0 300hp engine with sport suspension, wheels, brakes etc. if you look at the official brochure you will find it.

Just strange how there is ZERO info on it all over the Internet and not even a price or build option on the official website.
Rumor has it, wont be out until Jan. Probably why we havent seen much. Might give them a chance to evaluate if its necessary to have for sale in the US or not.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
That's is terrible news for me if its true. Was hoping to be in one by the end of the year or at least know what the price will be.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 05:30 PM

Thats what I have heard. So who knows, sometimes we question what Infinitis plans are and we are the dealers.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 07:02 PM

Well the whole issue about pricing and information not being out makes perfect sense since we're around that time of the year when all the automotive shows happen. So usually if you don't hear/see anything by the 3rd quarter, you have to wait for the big shows to pass. Patience folks.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 08:35 PM

So if you do some basic research on the Infiniti website, you will see that all of their models go up my $2000. Therefore the 3.0t S model will cost $48,300. Also, the Q60S should come out since the 4 door Q50 has that option available.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 10:22 AM

What goes up by $2000 ? That confused me
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 10:51 AM

The price goes up by increments of around $2000 the higher trim level you go. Since the Sport model will sit above the Q60 3.0t, we can assume the price will go from $46,300 to somewhere around $48,300.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page