Any 2018 info yet? - Infiniti Q60 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 01:27 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Any 2018 info yet?

As I get closer to choosing my next car, I was wondering if the 2018 package changes, if any, are available. I don't think there will be any changes to the car itself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 09:32 AM

I would expect the 2018 to be a direct carry over from the 2017 with no changes.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 08:32 PM

what he said ^ keep in mind how long the g35 and g37 were around. may be a while before a major change. maybe a slight refresh by 2020

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 09:50 PM

I'm hoping for some info one of these days also. I'm not expecting many changes, but Infiniti did add a new color to the Q50 the year after the most recent redesign, so changes are possible...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 12:34 PM
Woo

Usually year 2 changes are simple color and trim changes. Maybe a minor upgrade here and there. To compare the G35C got slightly upgraded sound systems on year two, and some other detail changes. The base model was dropped as well. Year 3 however brought a major interior upgrade. I suspect we will see this for the Q60 as well. Probably in the form of Android Auto or Apple Car Play.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 12:51 PM

Maybe we'll see a color change. And/or minor changes to interior options. And they're going to start calling all the cool tech features "Pro Pilot." But other than that, I don't expect any real changes.

I'm a salesperson at an
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can PM or
if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

Garage: 2016 Q50 AWD Red Sport Iridium Blue; 1960 Austin Healey Sprite
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 11:40 PM

Major change outside are the 20" wheels on the Red Sport 400 model. IMO this was really needed since the Q60 is very large bodied compared to the current wheels that are offered. You could tell the Q50RS400 wheels were made for that car, while on the Q60 they seemed small.

No major changes will come until 2019-2020 model years. Previous gen G37 coupes interior got a center console refresh in 2010, 3 years after original production. Most other changes were audio refreshes and improved screen quality.
I hope they do more, there is a lot of competition out there...
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
I think the 20s would have looked much better on the Q60 from launch. Wonder how they impact the ride though. Wheel and tire replacement costs would probably be much higher with the 20s as well but they do fill the gap better.

I wonder if Infiniti will carry the steering wheel with red stitching over to the Q60. I saw the pictures of it in the Q50 refresh and think it would look much better than the white stitched steering wheel for those of us with the Monaco red interior. I wonder if some of the red stitched trim would provide a better transition from the Monaco red to the black (see picture)

Red when moderating
. Every other color when just being any ol' forum member
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 11:02 PM

They really need to add cooled seats!! That's my biggest complaint about the car.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:29 AM

HUD would be nice...and a long time comin'..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page