2Likes
  • 1 Post By testrage
  • 1 Post By Kevin92

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 09:03 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
New Q60 with 250mileage?

Hello everyone!
I'm really excited to this forum. It helps a lot when making a decision between Q60 and Lexus RC.

I'm comparing two local dealers at Sacramento. For 2017 3.0T Premium Q60, one can offer me an OTD price of $45,000, while the other said "there's on way they can offer that, I checked with his boss balabala", and his price is $46,800.
(Both sticker's price are 49,200, but I get a VPP that's like 7000 discount on MSRP)

I went down to the first dealer and do a test drive, everything is good except for a mileage of ~250miles. Find everything clean on autocheck.

Is there'a good offer for 250mile Q60? Or I should just wait?
Appreciate that!

Last edited by Kevin92; 06-16-2017 at 09:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
If it has 250 miles, it may have been used in test drives or as a demo car or the mgr took it home for a few days. I think they both can do better on the pricing.

Reach out to @Sinecure on this forum. He's at Peninsula INFINITI in Redwood City which is about 2hrs away I believe.

Red when moderating
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Every other color when just being any ol' forum member
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 12:12 PM

250 miles? We probably traded cars with them and most of those miles are from an old man driving the car from Redwood City to Sac. I thought Sac dealer was getting bought by Elk Grove, or something like that.

If you want to chat, I'll be in the office after 11:30 today. PM or email me and I'll send you my contact details.

I'm a salesperson at an
in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.

You can PM or
if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

Garage: 2016 Q50 AWD Red Sport Iridium Blue; 1960 Austin Healey Sprite

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 02:29 PM

I thought the VPP was a set amount below invoice plus any other incentives going on at the time? If that were the case, it wouldn't matter what the dealer said they could sell the car for so I guess I was mistaken.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnoch View Post
I thought the VPP was a set amount below invoice plus any other incentives going on at the time? If that were the case, it wouldn't matter what the dealer said they could sell the car for so I guess I was mistaken.
You're right but some dealers will actually go an additional amount below VPP if you negotiate a deal with them prior to bringing up VPP. It's not always certain and many will tell you they can't even go lower based on an agreement with Infiniti/Nissan on VPP.
Garnoch likes this.

Red when moderating
. Every other color when just being any ol' forum member
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thanks guys! I have made the deal today. Q60 is AMAZING!
I really don't care about 250mileage now cause it's really a great car.
Omenx likes this.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 08:08 AM

My 3.0 AWD apremium had a sticker of $49,500, I got the car for $42,500 before taxes, fees, etc. my car had 5 miles on it when I bought it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page