My 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 - Infiniti Q60 Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
My 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400

My baby came in last Thursday, and just by chance and luck it was in the color scheme I was looking for. A feast for your eyes.

Name:  20161003_152735.jpg
Views: 2125
Size:  340.6 KB

Name:  20161003_152753.jpg
Views: 2167
Size:  256.8 KB

My 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400-20161003_152835.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 05:26 PM

Congrats man. Nicely spec'd car.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 05:54 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smotra007 View Post
Congrats man. Nicely spec'd car.

Stunning ! Use it well. Mine is a couple of weeks away. Any thoughts on exhaust note ? Thank you.

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 06:34 PM

With how unique these look you must be getting a lot of looks, compliments and even questions. Have your neighbors said anything yet?
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Congrats. That looks really nice. Would appreciate your thoughts and feedback on the car.

It might be the perspective but that looks like it rides somewhat high. Hopefully, the suspension will settle a bit in time.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 10:31 PM

Congrats on the beast! My eyes indeed did feast.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganB View Post
My baby came in last Thursday, and just by chance and luck it was in the color scheme I was looking for. A feast for your eyes.

Attachment 938

Attachment 946

Attachment 954

Look at that touch screen..soo clean...sooooo clean...5 ..4..3..2...1 WOOOPS got fingers all over it!

How does the exhaust sound?
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-04-2016, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Thanks for the compliments yall!

My opinion on the exhaust note is kind of tainted by the fact that I had the ARK exhaust on my G37 coupe which honestly can't be beat plus the cabin is really well insulated IMHO. However, at throttle the exhaust note sounds aggressive and authoritative for a factory system. Explaining it is hard and I can't think of a single word that encapsulates the sound. If I had to place it in a range between stock G37/Q60 exhaust and my old ARK exhuast, I'd say it sits just shy of the middle. I will say that the exhaust, boost and transmission all work in tandem to give the driver what I call 'sensation bombardment' at green lights. There is no turbo lag with this boss, and it has already freaked me out since I was so used to the throttle lag on the G.

Ride quality is really an fun experience with all the drive modes, even with the **** run flats. I can't wait to swap them out for real tires. An interesting side note that some may not know, but since these whips come with run flats Infiniti doesn't include a spare astro tire, fix-a-flat and most surprising of all a scissor jack. This surprised me cause I tend to use the scissor jack when doing oil changes, brakes and whatnot. I called my rep and that's when he told me about the run flat reasoning. When I told him that doesn't make sense because what about being able to rotate the tires and that's when he said it's really just a way to get you to go back to the dealership (go figure). I had him get my old scissor jack and accessories from my old G so it's all good, but just thought it might be worth mentioning.

The ride height isn't too bad but I'm itching to give it a clean drop with some 10mm spacers (maybe 15mm). I ran Swift's and 15mm spacers on my G37 and loved them, but of course there is nothing out yet for these so I'll just have to be patient. I also heard that Stillen is already hard at work on developing various upgrades.

And yes, they gave me a little microfiber towel at the dealer and I looked at them when I was signing like 'what the **** is this for?'. Now it sits in the center console in a baggy.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-04-2016, 09:02 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
And no I haven't had any neighbors stop by to look at it, but when it's home it's tucked away safe in the garage so no one really gets to see it.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-04-2016, 10:52 AM

That looks hella beautiful ! I would be sitting there staring at it all darn day long. Congratulations !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page