Z1 Motorsports Q60 - Infiniti Q60 Forum
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Z1 Motorsports Q60

InfinitiShahini and Morpheus like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check out our website @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or look us up on
, and

Last edited by Rod@Z1 Motorsports; 10-05-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 10:34 AM

Great beauty shots!
Is that your Q60? Any mod plans for it?
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
The Q60 is home to Z1 Motorsports. We have added the Akebono Brake Kit, Z1 2 Piece rotors, BC Racing coilovers, and the new Volk wheels just came in.

Check out our website @
or look us up on
, and

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
He is the new look.

Check out our website @
or look us up on
, and
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 06:03 PM

Nice
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod@Z1 Motorsports View Post
He is the new look.

Wonder how it would look with semi gloss advan gts. Looks pretty good with the volks although the bronze isn't really my color.

Any plans to develop a catback or axleback? And a mid-pipe maybe (catted or catless doesn't matter to me tbh)?

Going off past experience, I'm thinking the VR will sound so much meaner with just a new midpipe, so maybe no need to even redo the full exhaust post downpipes. What do you think?
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-07-2016, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by testrage View Post
Wonder how it would look with semi gloss advan gts. Looks pretty good with the volks although the bronze isn't really my color.

Any plans to develop a catback or axleback? And a mid-pipe maybe (catted or catless doesn't matter to me tbh)?

Going off past experience, I'm thinking the VR will sound so much meaner with just a new midpipe, so maybe no need to even redo the full exhaust post downpipes. What do you think?
The plans for this car are never ending. Of course we won't be releasing details until research, design, revision, and extensive testing on the track and street is complete and products are put into production. I will say you guys will be the first to know.

If I were to guess, the sound of the VR with just a midpipe would have a beautiful and deep aggressive tone.

Check out our website @
or look us up on
, and
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod@Z1 Motorsports View Post
The plans for this car are never ending. Of course we won't be releasing details until research, design, revision, and extensive testing on the track and street is complete and products are put into production. I will say you guys will be the first to know.

If I were to guess, the sound of the VR with just a midpipe would have a beautiful and deep aggressive tone.
Sounds good. Please keep us posted.

My VR sounded way better after a mid-pipe, catback and tune so going off that experience.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-07-2016, 07:38 PM

Looks good
Rod@Z1 Motorsports likes this.
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-09-2016, 08:37 PM

Bronze and White is just about the best combination to mix together class and sportiness, even better to see that style of wheel on the Q60 during a time when most people are trying to get a set of Vossens which to me are too played out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page