Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

2017 Hagane Blue Q60

23K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Garnoch 
#1 ·
I picked her up today a little more than 4 months after placing the order and man am I loving it. I'm sure this happens a lot, but I can't count how many employees at the dealership came up to me saying how everyone there couldn't stop checking it out and loving it.

2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t Premium AWD
Hagane Blue
Gallery White Semi-aniline Leather Interior / Dark Wood Trim
Premium Plus Package 3.0t
Leather Seating Package
Dark Maple Wood Accent Package
Driver Assistance Package
Direct Adaptive Steering
Technology Package 3.0t
Radiant Interior Ambient Lighting
Cargo Package
Illuminated Kick Plates

I wanted to comment on it being said mentioned that someone at Infiniti had said that All RS models, as well as non RS 3.0 models with the tech package, came with a light strip in the door panels as well as a lit circle on the bottom of each cup holder. The Radiant Interior Ambient Lighting package comes with lit footwells and a single small light in each cup holder. I can now confirm that my 3.0 came with the light strip in the door panels as well as a lit circle on the bottom of each cup holder. Since I ordered the Radiant Interior Ambient Lighting package, I ALSO have a single small light in each cup holder.

I promised Testrage lots of pictures, including pics of the dark maple interior and I'll post them next. By the way, Testrage, though I love all the accent options, the black flamed maple looks killer and it was definitely the right call for me.

See less See more
#11 ·
Thought I'd post some early thoughts.

First I'm loving it and can't stop looking at it, taking it for a spin and even reading all the manuals.

I may be in the minority but I'm really digging the DAS. So smooth but I feel it gives more than enough feedback for me, and if someone hadn't told me it was steer by wire, I'm not sure I would have known.

Glad I got the Shopping Bag Hooks. Thanks, 1701-64D.

Glad I got the visor warning label covers. Thanks, Foosh.

Glad I got the Covercraft sunscreen. Thanks, Bevo Horn.

Tire pressure was too high even though I told them to check it.

Reaching for the seatbelt is an interesting adventure and I'm still trying to adjust it to make it more comfortable.

Love not having to turn off my high beams. Digging the other tech and safely features too but need more time with them.

Wired sound definitely sounds better than Bluetooth, but the difference isn't huge. Because of that, I may even find myself just resorting to Bluetooth sometimes.

Unlike some people, I am able to get text notifications just fine when using an iPhone 6s with iOS 10.3.

Not having to go aftermarket to start my car with my phone rocks, though I can't seem to get that feature to work with my watch yet. Maybe the apps needs updating. In fact, their app definitely needs updating but it does the job for now.

Speaking of the app, I can Send Destination to the car just fine, but I don't understand why I need to create a Folder and a Feed nor do I know what those are. Also, I can't find the destination when I get in my car. Anyone know where it would be?

#12 ·
Reaching for the seatbelt is an interesting adventure and I'm still trying to adjust it to make it more comfortable.

Speaking of the app, I can Send Destination to the car just fine, but I don't understand why I need to create a Folder and a Feed nor do I know what those are. Also, I can't find the destination when I get in my car. Anyone know where it would be?
That seatbelt guide is ratcheted so you can adjust it to hold the belt at different positions.

Yeah, that Folder, Feed stuff is stupid. 2016 Nissan was much easier send to destination. To get the download, hit Sync All, then the the Send to Destination, then you may have to hit update.

#13 ·
Great feedback and congrats again.

BTW, I was blown away that I just paired my Windows 10 Phone with the Car and now it automatically talks to me and asks for my hands free input LOL!

Reactions: Garnoch
#15 ·
I notice that every time I open the door, the window comes down slightly and when I close the door, the window goes back up, securing the seal. I dig that.

I'm really enjoying the DAS like I had mentioned, and yesterday I drove down the highway rarely touching the steering wheel and when I did, it was light touches. They say it's less fatiguing and I think that's a good way to put it. On Sunday I'll be taking a 2 hour trip which is mostly highway miles and I'm curious to see how it goes.

The first couple days though, I actually wondered if the Lane Departure settings and the Active Lane Control was working or not. My wife's JX35 has LDW and LDP. LDW will give an annoying beep and LDP will forcefully push you back into your lane - both of which only work when you push the button on your steering wheel.

The Q60 acts differently. If you have LDW turned on in the menus, you do NOT have to have the steering wheel button on and the warning is not a beep; the steering wheel simply vibrates. And though LDP only works with the steering wheel button on, like in the JX, rather than forcefully pushing you back into your lane, it feels more like it's holding you at the line in the road so you don't cross it. In both cases, it's much more refined that in the JX.

Active Lane Control is obviously working in my Q60, but I realized it only works above 45 MPH. You can see when it's activated if you add the "Chassis Control" display to the display by the speedometer. Directions are in the InTouch Manual at 8-26.

#16 ·
Trying to change lanes it will push back against you some unless you have your turn signal on -- smart design. No beeping just vibrations and then you have the small lights indicating blind spot detection.

Be careful though, it didn't detect a motor cycle on my first day of ownership and the rider demonstrated his frustration with a forceful gesture!

Reactions: Garnoch and Bevo
#24 ·
Awesome. I fell in love with the Hagane Blue color when I saw it. So, it's the color that I have. the light interior REALLY looks good with that color. My interior is black.

#27 ·
Beautiful colour combo. Unfortunately, as a guy who wears jeans to work 12 months a year, the driver's side seat would ultimately turn light blue. Enjoy.
Absolutely beautiful shoots and car! Hagane blue is not my favorite color but your pictures make it looks so awesome. I'm sharing your pics with my friends :) Ever regret for not stepping up to the Red Sport? :)
Thanks, all. This week marks it's one year anniversary.

I love the white interior a lot and luckily haven't had any staining even though I also wear jeans every day. Granted, I've only put 3500 miles on her though.

No, I've never regretted not stepping up to a RS. It all comes down to where you want to put your money and I'm more of a tech nut than a speed nut, so I put my money into loading it up and getting AWD. I've driven an RS and the speed definitely took my breath away, but the non RS 3.0 is no slouch and does me just fine. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.