Share Pictures Of Your Infiniti Q60 - Infiniti Q60 Forum
 66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

(Thread Starter)
Share Pictures Of Your Infiniti Q60

Just like the title of this thread states. Post pictures of your Infiniti Q60.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Q60

Snapped this one last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Administrator and Garnoch like this.
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Q60

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 01:00 AM

post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Q60

Just washed her.

post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 06:56 PM

Garage

2007 G35 Coupe
2011 G37x Coupe
2013 G37x Sedan
2015 370z Nismo Edition

2017 Pure Whtie Q60 RS AWD
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 10:26 PM

Administrator and Infinity like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 12:53 AM

The Photos my friend took are too large...

so https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wmtfnft3u...Li30B9t3a?dl=0.

2010 G37X - Gone
'17 Q60 RS
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-11-2017, 12:16 PM

With great pictures comes large file sizes. But your friend did a phenomenal job with the Red Q60 pictures. Too bad you can't embed drop box pictures here.
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 09:27 PM

Greetings owners,

Here are some pictures of my Q60 I am so happy with. I originally was going to go with the Majestic White but when I realized you can only get the Sunstone Red with the Red Sport 400 I changed my mind to that color and Iím really glad that I did. Iím a fan of white but Iíve been driving that color for over a decade, wanted a change and I like the idea the red is exclusive to the RS400. That alone was reason enough for me to go with the red and seeing the color in person in the sun, wow.

Expel installed on the entire front half of the car. The clear bra shop fully buffed and prepped the entire car before applying the clear bra and applied some opti-coat afterwards and gave me a bottle of Reload silica spray/sealer. The dealer was going to apply the wrap for me at a price $400 cheaper than this other shop but when I considered all the work this company does to the car and read their Yelp reviews I went with them at the higher cost. It was a good decision because I allowed the dealership to apply ceramic window tinting for free because I waited so long for the car and I found FOD embedded underneath that window tinting. The clear bra shop talked specifically about this and low and behold, thatís exactly what happened with regard to the tint.

As far as that delay in getting the car, I ordered it in early October and didnít take possession of it until March. Five months.

I wanted the optional wheels but they do not fit over the larger brakes you get with the Red Sport even though at the time infinitiusa showed them as a viable option so I may shop for aftermarket wheels down the road. I donít really like the stock wheels but they are growing on me.

The vehicle has the welcome lighting and illuminated kick panels. I was tempted by the under dash lighting but not for the price for what you get so I purchased that aftermarket and installed it under the dash and rear seats. All wiring is run in braided sheathing and under the carpet where it goes to the rear seats. It took me a couple nights to do that. The lights turn on white with the interior lighting when opening the doors and once the doors are closed you can turn them on to any of 16 colors you choose. I like the red as it is not distracting and just looks cool.

I really wanted the Radiant Grill I think it looks awesome but trim packages prevent you from adding that as an option. I discovered all you need to do it cut a small hole in the grill for the front camera and you can install the Radiant Grill on vehicles with the assistance package so I want to order the grill as a spare part, will use my Dremel tool to cleanly make the cut out for the camera and install the Radiant Grill myself Ė the dealership would not due to the cutting required. When I install the new grill I also want to add behind the grill lighting similar to the under dash lighting. I have the lights I just need to investigate my mounting options. Under glow is illegal in CA but I havenít read anything referring to grill lighting. Imagine seeing this red mouth coming at you as you look in your rear view mirror!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Q3a.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	5961   Click image for larger version

Name:	Q6.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	5969   Click image for larger version

Name:	Q3.jpg
Views:	240