10K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  infinitifanatic 
#1 ·
2014 Infiniti Q60 Pricing:

• 2014 Q60 Coupe $40,400
  • 2014 Q60 IPL Coupe $51,200
  • 2014 Q60 Convertible $47,900
  • 2014 Q60 IPL Convertible $61,450

#3 ·
$10,000 extra does seem like a lot between the Q60 IPL Coupe and the Q60 IPL Convertible. Is the convertible a hard top or a soft top. I would be more willing to pay the extra if it was hard top.

I will likely go with the ILG Coupe model. I'm not the biggest fan of convertibles.

#7 ·
I'm just not sure why they made the convertible so expensive. I didn't want a convertible anyway. But if my heart was set on one, I might look elsewhere with this pricing.

Why a $7,500 mark up for a convertible without IPL, but a $10,250 mark up from the IPL coupe to the IPL convertible? Doesn't make much sense to me.

#16 ·
Just Bought

Just got the IPL convertible. Was looking at the new Stingray but too many QC issues w/new model. Also looking at SLK350 but even crazier expensive. Car is expensive, no doubt, but got a good deal. I like the looks & sound. Only disappointment is up/down mechanism which is slow.

Very comfortable ride. Live in Hilton Head and this is my island car. Top will always be down when not raining. Took a trip to Charlotte day after buying & had top down most of the way in 50 degree weather. Heated seats made ride totally comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.