Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Infiniti Q60 gets a new promotional video

6K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  infinitifanatic 
#1 ·
In a not very innovative new promotional video for the Q60 Coupe, we see the Q60 driving on a twisty mountain road with a woman in slow motion entering and exiting the vehicle as book ends. Think of this video as a "our old cars are still quite cool."

#5 ·
Are these new commercials or just old ones where they changed the name at the end? I think they are new. Its a band aid fix until Infiniti gets around to updating its lineup, which may take forever.

I'm also wondering if these are only online, or if they are being shown on tv. Has anyone seen one of these commericals on tv yet?

#7 ·
With most Infiniti cars not being updated for quite a while, the only thing Infiniti can do is vaguely advertise their old cars with their new names. The Q50 should have a more robust marketing scheme. Though i'm pretty sure it also got one of these commercials.

I can't help but feel that Infiniti is getting buried in the work it has to do to keep up with other car companies. So many new models for them to get out before their lineup is completely up to date.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.