Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

New Q60?

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  1s1k 
#1 ·
Top Gear is saying Infinti has confirmed to them that they will have a new 4 series abusing coupe waiting and ready by 2015, which by my count is less than 3 months away...

Speaking at the international opening of its new automotive design facility in London last night, Shiro Nakamura, chief creative officer of Infiniti and senior VP of Nissan, told TG his plans to take on the BMW 4-Series.

"I want to make a two-door coupe. It's coming, you'll see it within one year. It'll be a production version, a little bit bigger than a BMW 4-Series, but not as big as a 6-Series," he said.
Infiniti’s new two-door BMW rival is coming - BBC Top Gear

#6 ·
Now this is what i like to hear:

The design will survive intact - except we need to add a b-pillar, dumb down the cool interior, change the head and tail lights, lengthen the overhangs, add door handles, replace the truck wheels, eliminate the rear hinged doors, raise the ride height, raise the roofline, lose the rear console, and add conventional dash electronics....other than that, it's pretty accurate."
but overall the design isn't too complex.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.