Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

AL Priority Laser Jammer

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  randymassey 
#1 ·
Just purchased a 2018 Q60 RS. First mod is going to be installing a radar jammer and in particular the AL Priority with 2 Regular and 1 TX Sensor.

Has anyone installed this on their car? I'm thinking of possibly installing it myself but am reaching out to see how difficult it is and to see how the receivers look in the front grill. Any information would be appreciated.

Jammers are legal in Canada and in British Columbia, excessive speeding which is 40kmh (25mph) over the posted speed limit will result in huge fines plus they tow your car and impound it for 7 days your first offense and 30 days for your second. Easy to see why it's going to be my first mod.

Thanks to all for contributing to this awesome forum.

#3 ·
#4 ·
yes, great video. Having had jammers in the past, I kind of learned the hard way. Trick is to allow the officer to get a reading but only after you have slowed down. It's a bit of an art, that you should practice.

Jammers don't automatically get you out of a ticket, but there is a much better chance of getting a regular ticket versus sitting at the side of the road watching your car getting impounded. It's a huge cash grab in British Columbia where there is only one government run insurance agency that colludes with various police agencies , especially the RCMP.

If anyone has a jammer installed on their Q60 or Q50 , I would love to see the setup and possibly some pointers on the best way to install.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.