User Tag List

13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
For those who are ending their lease or trading out...

Hi everyone!

Just curious what most people are doing with their Q60's? Handing your leases in? buying them? maybe had your car for 3 years and trading it in? If your getting rid of your q60 what are you looking at next? Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes? Let me know! Tks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 10:46 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hello!

I have a '17 Q60RS leased. I was very close to pulling the trigger on a '20 Genesis G70 3.3t Sport in Norcal. Unfortunately Genesis is not discounting much. I was also looking at Lexus, BMW and the '19 Q50/60 RS. I tried scooping up a '19 Q60RS but in the end dealers would not discount around 20% (including incentives) with base rates.

My wife was going to be in SoCal so I decided to hit up a few dealers down there and surprisingly a dealer offered me a '20 Q50RS for 20% off (including incentives) with base rates. I flew down and took delivery a week ago. I'll turn in the '17 Q60RS in a few months within the 120 day grounding window you need to waive dispo fee and get $500 over mileage/damage waived.

Infiniti needs to step it up with tech; Cooled Seats, Power Folding Mirrors, Power Trunk, Digital Dash, and HUD to name a few. They are needed to compete with competition. The new '20 Infiniti Infotainment is nice. Good luck everyone!
wetboy44 likes this.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Garage
I'm thinking about keeping mine (Q60 Silver Sport), but the new Infotainment System being offered with the '20s is tempting - the current one we have is underwhelming at best. Add in the fact that I still have 10 months left on my lease, I won't be able to do anything until the '21s come out. I have VPP, but I don't think I'm getting 20% off with the program. Did you just go to the dealers and say, "Whatever the sticker says, I want 20% off of that" and see who bites?

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 04:22 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Garage
The next car I own will be a 911. It's been my dream car since I was a kid.

I plan on keeping the RS 400 as long as possible.
wetboy44 likes this.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 11:01 PM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
My Q60 has 62k miles, and I'm keeping it until 120k because I bought a warranty. Thinking about an Acura Type S after that, or whatever it will eventually be called: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/a...erey-car-week/
testrage and wetboy44 like this.

2017 Q60 RS AWD
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 09:09 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701-64D View Post
My Q60 has 62k miles, and I'm keeping it until 120k because I bought a warranty. Thinking about an Acura Type S after that, or whatever it will eventually be called: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/a...erey-car-week/
That Type S is niiiiice! I may consider that one as well if Acura goes forward with it. Tech-wise, I'm sure it will be loaded.
1701-64D likes this.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
I hadn't heard of the Type S or that it previewed the next TLX. I really like how it looks.

For my part, I plan on keeping my Q60 for a little while since I have the warranty but it's been tempting to me to get rid of it to go down to a single car/truck that meets all my needs (fast, baby friendly, agile while having some storage ability, etc) - problem is I keep wondering if electric would be the best fit for me (given my daily commute) but I know I would really miss having an ICE and the noises they make.
1701-64D and wetboy44 like this.

Red when moderating
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Every other color when just being any ol' forum member
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by testrage View Post
problem is I keep wondering if electric would be the best fit for me (given my daily commute) but I know I would really miss having an ICE and the noises they make.
I have similar thoughts/concerns, especially regarding the noise. But brakes and tires being the only regular maintenance items on a car makes electric appealing, along with the obvious no-gas situation. We'll have a lot more performance electric options soon from the major players. I won't buy from Tesla just because it seems like an unstable company, and I don't want to be stuck with an expensive brick with inadequate service/support.

That Acura Type S is a 4-door, which I'm also unsure about. But if they keep the door handles hidden like the concept, it almost looks like a coupe. I really like its forged carbon fiber trim and lack of chrome. Hopefully the interior will look good. There really aren't any coupes I like right now south of $100k.
testrage and wetboy44 like this.

2017 Q60 RS AWD
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 12:35 PM

Garage
Quote:
I have similar thoughts/concerns, especially regarding the noise. But brakes and tires being the only regular maintenance items on a car makes electric appealing, along with the obvious no-gas situation. We'll have a lot more performance electric options soon from the major players. I won't buy from Tesla just because it seems like an unstable company, and I don't want to be stuck with an expensive brick with inadequate service/support.

That Acura Type S is a 4-door, which I'm also unsure about. But if they keep the door handles hidden like the concept, it almost looks like a coupe. I really like its forged carbon fiber trim and lack of chrome. Hopefully the interior will look good. There really aren't any coupes I like right now south of $100k.
Wow, I didn't even notice that was a 4-door, as the door handles were so well hidden. But if everything else were good (tech, HP, performance), I'd have to put it on the short list - coupe or not.
testrage and 1701-64D like this.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
upgraded

moved on. i did have fun but lack of updates kept me away.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	911.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	21882  
wetboy44 and f1oyd like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement