LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hello from the Nissan world!

Hello to all!

This is Sid under my personal username as I am no longer with di_parts (Discount Infiniti Parts).

Been a minute...or quite a few of them!

I've settled in a bit in the realm of Nissan parts and it is quite a bit different!

I had the opportunity to catch up with @Cherk947 this past Sunday's Caffeine and Octane and sounds like no one has really filled the void for Infiniti stuff since I departed. BIG bummer!

So, question is this: is there still a demand for the exhaust kits, CAI's, DP's (AMS), HE's, and larger expansion tanks? If so, where are you all purchasing from?

With those parts either coming from NISMO or AMS, I am not restricted from ordering them. Where my restrictions are is with ordering factory Infiniti parts and no longer (currently) being able to ship overseas.

So, what I'm getting at is, I'm possibly considering offering those products again after looking at price points of what they're sold at now.

Hope all is well! @testrage, @Bevo Horn that's for you two, as well!)

Sid
testrage, Omenx, Bevo Horn and 1 others like this.

Last edited by saboxerman; 06-06-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Hey man! I wasn't here when you were doing business but from looking through the threads, you seemed to be the man to go through! I definitely need things like H/E and expansion tanks and no one has really filled the void I agree. I think right now most of us are either scouring the internet for deals (i.e. waiting for ebay coupons, holiday sales, etc. Or just trying to find things used whenever possible)

Would love for you to dive back in man, the platform is growing so I'm sure theres opportunities to be had! I'll watch this thread for any updates!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Garage
@saboxerman good to hear from you Sid
saboxerman likes this.

2017 Q60 Red Sport 400 Pure White / Monaco Red
Premium Plus Package 3.0t Sport / Silver Optic Fiber Interior Trim / INFINITI Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates / INFINITI Radiant Grille Emblem / Infiniti Sport Exhaust Kit

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonya182 View Post
Hey man! I wasn't here when you were doing business but from looking through the threads, you seemed to be the man to go through! I definitely need things like H/E and expansion tanks and no one has really filled the void I agree. I think right now most of us are either scouring the internet for deals (i.e. waiting for ebay coupons, holiday sales, etc. Or just trying to find things used whenever possible)

Would love for you to dive back in man, the platform is growing so I'm sure theres opportunities to be had! I'll watch this thread for any updates!

Hey captain!

I'll tell you that no dealer can beat the pricing when it comes to the eBay coupons because it is eBay themselves that are funding the discount at that point. Basically, the seller sacrifices nothing outside the eBay/PayPal fees and shipping costs.

So, I need to have a convo with my manager to see what he'd allow me to do. I did do a preliminary estimate on shipping an exhaust kit with the most extreme example I could think of: from Georgia to Washington state. Cost comes out to $30 to a commercial addy and with a signature requirement using FedEx! Because the corporate owner of the Nissan dealer I'm with does so much with FedEx, apparently they get top-tier shipping rates. This helps and gives some validity to getting back into the NISMO stuff. Then, I have to work on the AMS stuff. My requirements I have to adhere to are a bit more strict because I'm with a dealer that is corporate in comparison to where I was at prior.

But, I think I can work on getting something done. And, I'll have to reach out to my contact at NISMO to see what all is being released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo Horn View Post
@saboxerman good to hear from you Sid

Thanks! BTW, I did hold to what I said I was going to do and I did finally start back to college last week. Dude...only taking two classes and don't think I'll do that for a summer semester again. I've been doing so much reading! But, 3 of 6 tests due by this Sunday are done and out of a total of 60 questions, I missed one. And, I know which one I missed, and I still don't know the answer. Oh, well.
Bevo Horn and JoeRoke like this.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 10:38 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
All for it !
saboxerman likes this.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcogag View Post
All for it !

And, how are you? I need to follow up via email with you when you have time. If I recall, you’re in Canada, yes?

Shoot me an email to [email protected] or [email protected] when you have a sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page