Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well ok, kinda...

So I decided I really wanted the Black out look. Was gonna wrap it but found a good deal on OEM parts. Perks I guess right? Any way I did the OEM Sport Grill (standard on the 21 RS) and the Black Side Vents (again standard).

I didnt do the fogs because its about $300 for both, and I do plan on blacking out the rest of the Chrome with Wrap so Ill just do it. then. Just gotta find some one that can do it here locally.

Enjoy...Parts Numbers are added..

Side Vents

Right Vent 63824-5DV0A
Left Vent 63825-5DV0A

Grille Off 2021 (19/20/21 Confirmed Fit Luxe and above Trim) 62310-5DV2A

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am in for part #'s. Looking good!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Any way I did the OEM Sport Grill (standard on the 21 RS) and the Black Side Vents (again standard).
On the subject of the side vents, were they covers or the complete assembly? I have the EMM Tuning Fender Garnishes, and I wondering which is the best way to R&R these?

Looking at the new ones, I see four (4) plastic white rivets holding it in, along with the 2-sided tape along the front edge. It's likely I'm going to remove the wheel(s), remove the rear part of the front wheel liner, and then squeeze the white rivet and push it out of its mounting hole in the fender, as trying to pop-out from the outside is difficult because the fender might dent in trying to pry out the Fender Garnish with a pry tool - unless I'm missing something?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the subject of the side vents, were they covers or the complete assembly? I have the EMM Tuning Fender Garnishes, and I wondering which is the best way to R&R these?

Looking at the new ones, I see four (4) plastic white rivets holding it in, along with the 2-sided tape along the front edge. It's likely I'm going to remove the wheel(s), remove the rear part of the front wheel liner, and then squeeze the white rivet and push it out of its mounting hole in the fender, as trying to pop-out from the outside is difficult because the fender might dent in trying to pry out the Fender Garnish with a pry tool - unless I'm missing something?
So the Black ones are full replacements and the OEM Carbon are double sided taped over what you have on your car which is why I decided against the OEM Carbon along with price. I am not sure how the EMMs work.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
So the Black ones are full replacements . I am not sure how the EMMs work.
The EMM Tuning ones are full replacements, too, not covers, thus the reason I ask about yours.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah gotcha, so I Unfortunaly did not do those as a I got called away to help a customer. But you actually pry them off, no need to remove wheel or liner. One did break however and now im half way to my Captain Boomerang from The Suicide Squad costume.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Its looks soooooo much better, that chromed grill stick out like a sore thumb to me.

Reactions: donguason

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Grille will only work on cars with ICC and all the 2019+ that have FEB and Around View Monitor. Ill Post up all the part numbers off a 21 in the original post.
Hey I don’t see the part number for the Black Side Vents and can’t seem to find them anywhere on the internet. If you could post that number, that would be great! They look amazing, I’d prefer those over carbon fiber overlays.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey I don’t see the part number for the Black Side Vents and can’t seem to find them anywhere on the internet. If you could post that number, that would be great! They look amazing, I’d prefer those over carbon fiber overlays.
Updated Original Post with Parts numbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts