Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TFLcar has come out with a new video series where they take cars up Loveland Pass on the snow packed and icy surface. This is a test of the vehicle's tires, AWD system and also driver. The guy s get cold, stuck, and eventually have to get rescued. Worth a look to see how the Q60 holds up in winter conditions.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where is this Pass that they are going through. I have a feeling they filmed this recently during that big storm that hit the US.

I'm pretty sure that this is in Colorado, so these guys don't have an excuse to not know how to drive in the snow.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Where is this Pass that they are going through. I have a feeling they filmed this recently during that big storm that hit the US.

I'm pretty sure that this is in Colorado, so these guys don't have an excuse to not know how to drive in the snow.
Exactly.

They should know better given the type of job they do.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Exactly.

They should know better given the type of job they do.
Maybe they are trying to show what would happen if you do get stuck instead of how to drive best in the snow. Many people don't know how to drive in the snow and ice, and want to see how the car will deal with crisis rather than how a great winter driver drives through a snowy pass.

·
Registered
364 Posts
if this was a press car I doubt it had snow tires

from the video it doesnt look liek it has snow tires

it also slides like all seasons. just gets stuck in the snow even shallow snow.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Maybe they are trying to show what would happen if you do get stuck instead of how to drive best in the snow. Many people don't know how to drive in the snow and ice, and want to see how the car will deal with crisis rather than how a great winter driver drives through a snowy pass.
well if that was in fact what they were doing they successfully showed that mashing the gas will dig you a significantly bigger hole. Which makes me think they were not trying to illustrate a crisis situation, if they were they would of showed you how to rock her out gently..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts