Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice find. I'm not really much of a convertible guy. I much prefer the coupe version. The convertible also cost 10k more on the current 2013 models. That also kills it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice find. I'm not really much of a convertible guy. I much prefer the coupe version. The convertible also cost 10k more on the current 2013 models. That also kills it.
The MSRP may be 10k more, but after discounts, it's more like 5k. That's a much closer call. ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Strange how they would have a different ordering guide for convertible. I always thought everything was the same between the coupe and convertible apart from the obvious.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Strange how they would have a different ordering guide for convertible. I always thought everything was the same between the coupe and convertible apart from the obvious.
I was thinking that as well, I guess this just makes it easier for them to divide the two although there can be only so many changes from the convertible to coupe versions.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would consider a convertible if I lived in Florida and California since they have nice weather all year round. But with the bad winters here, a convertible with the top up doesn't provide much protection.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Isn't it a hard top convertible on the the Q60? so compared to a soft top it would be much more practical wouldn't it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well at least for now this current Q60 coupe has a manual transmission I hope that wouldn't be changed at all. That would take the fun out of driving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts