Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
So far, the only difference between the 2014 Q60 and G37 coupe is the badge and I think some extra exterior paint options. It's probably better to buy a new 2013 model when prices get reduced for the newer stock.

·
Registered
164 Posts
****, I guess I'll have to wait till 2015 for the newer facelift of the Q60 coupe. This looks all too a like to the previous G37 coupe.

·
Registered
63 Posts

No change really from the G37 except for the badging boys. You can just buy a G37 right now and order the Q60 badges and switch it over no one will notice the difference. unless they have changed some things over in the interior but I doubt that is the case.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for finding the ordering guide but even the ordering guide itself looks exactly the same from the G37 Coupe. The colors and all the options are the same. So no big surprise here. **** it I was hoping for the refresh.

·
Registered
500 Posts
thanks a lot for the order guide, at least now we have some solid info to go off on on the 2014-2015 Q60, now we can do a better job at pointing out the differences from the 2013 G37 and 2014 Q60.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would actually prefer the G37 badging. It's already built a name for itself that people recognize. If there is no other differences, I would take the G37 over the Q60.

·
Registered
225 Posts
IPL model will be a must for me, I need an LSD setup. Drove a big V8 RWD coupe without LSD and it's no where as nice as an LSD equipped coupe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts