Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It could be worth it to hop into a 2014 Q60 IPL before the new facelift shows. Seeing as this should be the IPLs last model run before the redesign disappears the IPL for a few years there actually may be some incentives or at least an ability to talk your price down...

What do you guys think, worth a shot?

·
Registered
364 Posts
the G37 IPL is a sweet car. I'd go for it if thats what you want.

The new Q60 IPL is probably going to be a sweet car but it could be a long time away.

·
Registered
228 Posts
the G37 IPL is a sweet car. I'd go for it if thats what you want.

The new Q60 IPL is probably going to be a sweet car but it could be a long time away.
Its a sweet car for a lot more but worth it if you want to be different and stand out, nothing like it. I have yet to spot an IPL Q60/G37

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think infiniti realized how badly they screwed up with the IPL line with minimal increase in performance that didnt stand up to the price tag. They have to bring something worthy to represent the IPL line otherwise they should just scrap it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think infiniti realized how badly they screwed up with the IPL line with minimal increase in performance that didnt stand up to the price tag. They have to bring something worthy to represent the IPL line otherwise they should just scrap it.
I wouldn't say they screwed up, they just moved at a slow pace. They started the IPL line like how a lot of car makers start their performance lines. Now that a lot of their vehicles are stepping into new generations they can set them up as true performance cars.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think someone over on Q50.org bought one.
oh yea? Instead of a Q50 or instead of waiting for redesigned Q60? Its a smart move for someone waiting for Q60. You have to figure payments on a '17 IPL Q60 will be similar to the lease rates of a base redesigned Q60, new cars always gouge you...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've seen only a couple of them in Los Angeles since it was released. They're definitely rare.
Exactly, it's not a common sight, but it's a good thing for those that own them since those IPL models will hold their value better than regular G's and for once it makes those special G series vehicles something to appreciate. It's not just another G

·
Registered
364 Posts
it doesnt sell well because its expensive and what you gain is not that extensive.

It's more for enthusiasts or people who simply like to buy the top trim available.

The value of the IPL is def not great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it doesnt sell well because its expensive and what you gain is not that extensive.

It's more for enthusiasts or people who simply like to buy the top trim available.

The value of the IPL is def not great.
well exactly, but thats why im interested in trying to get a G37 IPL. I figure the Q60 name change will add a bump to the MSRP, not to mention the IPL will be a year old '12 model and i can definitely talk them down from MSRP..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts