Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 370z(white one in the pic) to get it. Just left it at the dealer today to install carbon fiber package, chip protection, xzilon, and tint. Also just ordered Fast Intentions cat back exhaust and lower down pipes. Was gonna get the illuminated emblem but its almost 1k for the part and labor lol so nah.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
What a beauty!

I'm also considering buying the Fast Intentions Cat Back and Lower Downpipes; but I'm not sure if it would still pass emissions testing in my state. I'd love to read a review of your experience with this and to know if your state has any emissions testing requirements.

FYI, if you are willing to spend an extra $180...the Infiniti Q60 Sport Mats really class up the Red Sport interior and go well with the sport pedals. IMO, they should have included this as a standard feature for the Red Sport.

Reactions: Coahman

·
Registered
298 Posts
Very nice! That is going to look awesome with the CF package

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a beauty!

I'm also considering buying the Fast Intentions Cat Back and Lower Downpipes; but I'm not sure if it would still pass emissions testing in my state. I'd love to read a review of your experience with this and to know if your state has any emissions testing requirements.

FYI, if you are willing to spend an extra $180...the Infiniti Q60 Sport Mats really class up the Red Sport interior and go well with the sport pedals. IMO, they should have included this as a standard feature for the Red Sport.
Oh Ill go check that out. And ill let you know as soon as i get it installed and everything. Theyre currently making it right now. Should have it around may

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations. That 370 looked pretty badass too, what was done to that thing?
Thanks! I changed the whole exhaust system (Ark burnt tip). All lights to led, wheels(Ark black chrome), spoiler, bottom reverse and brake lights, and thats pretty much it lol. Here are some pics of it

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks for the tip on this, I've been eying those for a while now, and maybe I'll pull the trigger. Do you happen to have any pictures of your interior with those mats?

·
Registered
15 Posts
What a beauty!

Do you have pics of the Sport Mats? I have a Midnight black with Monaco red that I'm looking to class up a bit.

I looked on Infiniti's website but can't find pics of them...

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got my car back today. Had CF package, xzhilon, chip protect, and 20%windows 5%back tint installed. Also I noticed, the RS comes with interior lighting even without the ambient lighting package. Pretty happy atm. Trying to find black sport grille with radiant emblem now

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Got my car back today. Had CF package, xzhilon, chip protect, and 20%windows 5%back tint installed. Also I noticed, the RS comes with interior lighting even without the ambient lighting package. Pretty happy atm. Trying to find black sport grille with radiant emblem now
This looks great man! Two questions:

1) Who did you get your interior CF pieces from?
2) Did you install them yourself, and if you did do you know where I can find a guide on how to remove those pieces? I've been wanting to do this to mine as well, but I'm afraid of braking those pieces as I try to remove them.

·
Registered
327 Posts
All those carbon bits are perfectly placed throughout. It isn't overkill but looks amazing against the black. Super subtle but extremely effective.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This looks great man! Two questions:

1) Who did you get your interior CF pieces from?
2) Did you install them yourself, and if you did do you know where I can find a guide on how to remove those pieces? I've been wanting to do this to mine as well, but I'm afraid of braking those pieces as I try to remove them.
Sorry I wish I could help you but those came with the car. Its purplish carbon fiber too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts