Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Christmas is still more than two months away, but we’re already seeing festive decorations in stores. Some may think it’s still too early for Christmas themed products, but Neiman Marcus thinks otherwise.

Each year, the luxury store’s Christmas Catalog offers customers the most insane items form a range of categories. Everything from a week at Three English Estates Experience for $700,000 to a $1.5 million Cobalt Valkyrie-X private plane is in there. For 2016, the Infiniti Q60 will be included in the luxury retailer’s annual catalog and be named this year’s Fantasy Gift.

Based on the Red Sport 400, the Nieman Marcus Limited Edition Q60 stands out with a custom coat of Solar Mica paint gold paint that makes it look like it’s covered in gold leaf. Owners will also get an ivory leather weekender bag, a plaque with the VIN number, certificate of authenticity, and a Neiman Marcus-branded indoor car cover.

On top of that, the limited edition Q60 will come with a Gallery White leather interior with Silver Optic Fiber trim, Bose premium audio system, Dynamic Digital Suspension and Direct Adaptive Steering, and carbon fiber accents on the fog light finishers, fender vents, mirror caps and rear spoiler.

Only 50 of the Q60 Nieman Marcus Limited Edition cars will be sold and they’ll be up for grabs beginning November 2, 2016 for $63,000 each. With every limited edition Q60 sold, Infiniti will donate $1,000 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation.

·
Registered
591 Posts
This is the first car with gold paint I don't think is hideous. I'm more used to seeing these monstrosities.

But it's not worth the $63,000 price tag just for a fancy bag and gold paint. Would rather get a fully speced Q60 400 instead.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm really not fond of gold at all. It doesn't look that that bad though. Still I wouldn't pay that money just to get a duffle bag out of it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'd expect to see a bugatti veyron instead of a Q60 if the catalog is really that high end. really can't imagine who would purchase a limited edition q60 if all they get is a new coat of paint. They should have at least given it a few upgrades like an air intake or new exhaust, etc.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yea.. no that's a bit too much for me. Looks like something I'll reserve my comments for. They could have at least painted that silver piece on the engine bay to match the "gold" of the exterior. It's like they didn't even try to make this special at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts