Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Sonnik

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Here's the NHTSA report. Don't see any mention of which engine(s) on this recall so I presume it's all 3.0L V6.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2017/RCLRPT-17V476-5457.PDF

On the other hand, only 14000 cars were recalled...? They sold a lot more Q50/Q60 than that during the recall period.
Thanks for the link. If that timing is right, then I'm definitely one of the affected Q60s although I have to say....this is probably one of the stupidest recalls ever imo. Oh well, at least my car won't crash and burn for no reason. Figures there would be a recall...right after I got rid of my second car...ftl

For those wondering -
Vehicle Information :
Vehicle 1 : 2017-2017 Infiniti Q60
Vehicle Type : LIGHT VEHICLES
Body Style : 2-DOOR
Power Train : GAS
Descriptive Information : Population determined from start of production until production countermeasure to
improve vehicle performance was implemented.
Production Dates : JUL 30, 2015 - APR 05, 2017

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN why'd you have to come and ruin my fun of making testrage FREAK!?!?! Hahah no seriously thanks for catching this, I ran across the WaPo article and it didn't list the 2.0L so I figured I'd post it in a thread. Sorry for any panic I caused that wasn't my intent....entirely >:)
Oooh...you might want to watch it here on out. Mr. De Niro is watching you for me >:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts