Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti has told us that the next-generation Q60 sedan will be shown to the public in the third quarter of of next year. The Q60 will compete with many distinguished vehicles, including the Lexus RC F and the BMW M4.

We don't know a great deal as of yet about the upcoming 2017 Q60, but we do have a few clues and things that are for sure. The Q60 will take cues from the Infiniti Essence concept as well as the Q60 concept that has been seen at auto shows over the past few years.

Q60 Concept

Essence Concept

It has a 450 HP engine which will make it totally capable of competing with segment rivals, like the Lexus RC F which can make 407 HP, and the BMW M4 that produces 425 HP. Power doesn't tell the whole story though. Every automaker will have to compete hard for sales in such a competitive segment. Infiniti is planning on adding many tech features as well to bolster its entrant.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Can't wait to see it in person but looking at how the Q30, QX30 and Q50 were all styled... i'm a bit concerned that the Q60 will look like a Q50 with two doors chopped off.

A difference like the IS Sedan and RC coupe will be ideal.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Had a chance to see spy shots and it's looking close enough to this concept, rear end especially. It's posted in the news section of the forum, check it out if you guys haven't already.

·
Registered
591 Posts
The Q60's general shape looks similar to the spied model.

Has that nice slope in the back. The grille looks similar too but it's hard to make out the headlights.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The front is what I can get my eyes off of, love the curve going around the front fenders and how the hood slopes down into the grille.

One behind it looks a bit different... IPL?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts