Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your opinion on them renaming the G37 coupe to the Infiniti Q60?
Was it even necessary?

I find that the body panel takes on alot like the Benz, it's a bit unique...

Would you consider buying the Q60?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice to see another female on this forum I just joined this past weekend.

Changing the name goes along with their other lines so they all have a "Q" for the entire lineup.

I had owned a G35 coupe as my first new car years ago and recently owned a FX 35 which is now known as a QX70 ??

I don't need anything to large anymore so this Q60 is exactly what I'm looking for and the fact that I've had great experiences with previous Infinites I won't hesitate going for a 3rd.

Welcome !!

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge Plus

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car Girls!

Nice to see another female on this forum I just joined this past weekend.

Changing the name goes along with their other lines so they all have a "Q" for the entire lineup.

I had owned a G35 coupe as my first new car years ago and recently owned a FX 35 which is now known as a QX70 ??

I don't need anything to large anymore so this Q60 is exactly what I'm looking for and the fact that I've had great experiences with previous Infinites I won't hesitate going for a 3rd.

Welcome !!

High five to another female on the forum! :D
I just joined yesterday :)

That's great to hear that you had great experiences with the other Infinitis!

Will you be going for the Q60 as your 3rd ?? :eek:

How did you like the other two you previously and currently own?

I'm still deciding, as this will be my FIRST infiniti! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
The name change was part of a broader naming rejigg that was meant to make Infiniti's naming scheme more similar to other brands. I thought that the choice of the letter Q was strange just because Audi kinda has ownership over that letter for its crossover models. They also didn't execute the name change well and consequently many people were confused.

In the end I think its better than what they had before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm hoping to attend the NY Auto Show next week to take a look at the Q60 live and in person haaaa !!

I'm loving the styling inside and out !! I really enjoyed the G35 coupe when I was single and after having 2 boys the FX was great as well.

The Q60 will be a nice little present for myself as a 2nd car and when I'm feeling " good " I'll take it out for a spin so yeeessss I'm looking for that 3rd ride ...... oppssss that didn't sound too uummmm nice

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hope you get to go to the NY auto show. Maybe get into the back seat and let us know how it feels. Infinity didn't manage to get in there but maybe you can. Also let us know how the rear view visibility is.

If Infiniti decides to turn on the Q60, you could get to play with the infotainment system.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow

I'm hoping to attend the NY Auto Show next week to take a look at the Q60 live and in person haaaa !!

I'm loving the styling inside and out !! I really enjoyed the G35 coupe when I was single and after having 2 boys the FX was great as well.

The Q60 will be a nice little present for myself as a 2nd car and when I'm feeling " good " I'll take it out for a spin so yeeessss I'm looking for that 3rd ride ...... oppssss that didn't sound too uummmm nice

That sounds like a good game plan! Are you going for just one day?

Please update us on your feedback on how it was!

I'm just wondering about the rear passenger leg space!

hahah always good to have another ride ;)

Are your boys excited about the q60 as you are?! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
?

Hope you get to go to the NY auto show. Maybe get into the back seat and let us know how it feels. Infinity didn't manage to get in there but maybe you can. Also let us know how the rear view visibility is.

If Infiniti decides to turn on the Q60, you could get to play with the infotainment system.
The Q60 didn't make it into the NY auto show? or are you referring to the dealers?

·
Registered
500 Posts
The Q60 is probably just on display like any regular model not making a debut or anything special. Only debut happening is with the QX70 Limited. Good opportunity for those in NY to check out the Q60 in person

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)

The Q60 is probably just on display like any regular model not making a debut or anything special. Only debut happening is with the QX70 Limited. Good opportunity for those in NY to check out the Q60 in person
True! I hope they share their experience and feedback on the car after the show with us!

Looking forward to hear some reviews on it. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol

It'll be on display like most new 2016 models so I really want to get my ass in one and I'll take pictures !

Of the rear seat and the trunk of course and not my ass haaaaa

AHAHA indeed!

Do you do freelancing photography of cars?? or just want to take pictures of the future baby! ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
AHAHA indeed!

Do you do freelancing photography of cars?? or just want to take pictures of the future baby! ;)
Just taking pictures of what I hope to be mines this time next year !

I'm more used to being in front of the camera than behind it

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just taking pictures of what I hope to be mines this time next year !

I'm more used to being in front of the camera than behind it

nice! haha :D

I love taking pictures of cars too! I take them for fun (not a pro tho) at the tracks and at the auto shows :D

ohhh you're a model?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts