Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

Have been lurking around these forums for around a year now and finally decided to make an account in order to provide progress pics on my car. I am a 22 year old, graduated last year from UC Santa Cruz and wanted a car I could relatively afford. I purchased my Midnight Black Q60 five months ago and have enjoyed it ever since. I will be posting pics later.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Let us know if you run into any issues posting pics and wanted to remind you that photobucket doesn't show on forums anymore unless you pay them an additional amount of money (or something like that I think).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good Morning,

Have been lurking around these forums for around a year now and finally decided to make an account in order to provide progress pics on my car. I am a 22 year old, graduated last year from UC Santa Cruz and wanted a car I could relatively afford. I purchased my Midnight Black Q60 five months ago and have enjoyed it ever since. I will be posting pics later.
Fresh out of college and can already afford a Q60? Must be nice....just pulling your leg, I'm just jealous because all i could afford that looked "cool" was a Hyundai Genesis Coupe when I graduated. Welcome to the forum and look forward to the pics!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Fresh out of college and can already afford a Q60? Must be nice....just pulling your leg, I'm just jealous because all i could afford that looked "cool" was a Hyundai Genesis Coupe when I graduated. Welcome to the forum and look forward to the pics!

No, I second that! What kinda great deal did you get out of college to make that "a car you could afford?" I'm pretty jealous!

Reactions: liquidq60

·
Registered
430 Posts
It's all about priorities.... Mine is a fine ride with great tunes. Everything else is third! Rock'em b_pineda

Reactions: testrage

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I'm just jealous because all i could afford that looked "cool" was a Hyundai Genesis Coupe when I graduated.
Wow, you had a Genesis Coupe....I had to make do with a 12yr old $4,000 Mitsubishi 3000gt (with the 220hp V6) that burned oil and had a fresh coat of paint (the new clearcoat peeled off within 2mths in Florida's summer sun). Lucky you!!! :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
It's all about priorities.... Mine is a fine ride with great tunes. Everything else is third! Rock'em b_pineda
Amen!! That right there is exactly my speed! I can drive an entire day or two without stopping as long as I've got those and the sun shining in the sky (preferably behind me thought).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, you had a Genesis Coupe....I had to make do with a 12yr old $4,000 Mitsubishi 3000gt (with the 220hp V6) that burned oil and had a fresh coat of paint (the new clearcoat peeled off within 2mths in Florida's summer sun). Lucky you!!! :laugh:
You'd be surprised how much a bare bones 2.0 model depreciated in a year, and it was black so I didn't mind. :p And to be fair I drove a gray/brown/ugly color 1990 Mazda 323 in high school that my dad let me have (mind you at that time it was already almost 15 years old). I swear it looked like a shoe...everytime I went up a hill I had to turn the AC off or it wouldn't make it up; at least it was a coupe right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I couldn't post pics yesterday. Had an extremely busy day with a local wheel company. Those pics will definitely be on both mine and their Instagrams. As far as priorities, I enjoy collecting entry level watches and travelling with my girlfriend but this car definitely makes me want to spend more than I should. I'm still living with my parents since Orange County rent is ridiculously expensive and I plan on returning to school within a year but am slowly saving up to purchase a house within the next couple of years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally, pics have arrived!!

Vorsteiner V-FF 107
20x10 et 40 265/35/20
20x11 et 50 305/30/20

Wrapped in Pirelli PZeros

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally, pics have arrived!!

Vorsteiner V-FF 107
20x10 et 40 265/35/20
20x11 et 50 305/30/20

Wrapped in Pirelli PZeros

Nice... yours wouldn't be AWD would it? I'm looking to for a set for mine, but i have AWD and I want to run different width(wheels) front and rear. I want to match the tires so that its the same circumference.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Nice... yours wouldn't be AWD would it? I'm looking to for a set for mine, but i have AWD and I want to run different width(wheels) front and rear. I want to match the tires so that its the same circumference.
There are many AWD owners running a staggered wheel set-up. You should be fine as long as you keep the rolling diameter the same or very close.

The only issue with running a staggered set-up will be that you can't rotate your wheels front to back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts