Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think Infiniti will come out with a 2017 Q60 hard top convertible? Sure it'll eat into the trunk space but maybe it's appealing enough to buyers for Infiniti to come out with one.

I would most certainly go for a Q60 convertible if the option was there.

·
Registered
500 Posts
It would be a good transition from the current generation to this next gen, and they want to compete better with BMW, Mercedes and the like, so a hardtop convertible will serve them well. Even Lexus does this, they have done it, ever since existence

·
Registered
231 Posts
Do you guys think Infiniti will come out with a 2017 Q60 hard top convertible? Sure it'll eat into the trunk space but maybe it's appealing enough to buyers for Infiniti to come out with one.

I would most certainly go for a Q60 convertible if the option was there.
I definitely believe that they will... They have aggressive plans for product portfolio expansion and they're trying to fill in most of the product /market gaps to have answers to the German counterparts.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I can't see why they woudlnt. The 2015 Q60 has a hardtop convertible as well. May as well continue the trend

·
Registered
500 Posts
What's also going to help this idea is they build great looking convertibles since often the roof lines of a vehicle are important for bringing the design together, and none of the design was compromised with the current convertible... I think we all can agree to that:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The new Q60 has more of a sloping roof compared to the last gen so that may make it harder for Infiniti to come out with a hardtop roof that has the same lines but if they can pull it off it would look amazing.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't personally like having the very visible lines on the roof from where it bends. It kind of ruins the clean lines of the roof.

·
Registered
500 Posts
What helps with some cars is to get them in a dark color, blue, red, black if you don't mind going that direction since black paint can require more attention than what some are willing to put up with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts