Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new Q60 Red Sport and yes, it took me 30 kms to get pulled over with it. Wasn't even speeding at that time... Cop wanted to know what my plate meant.

Explained that it meant 1 divided by 0, which is often considered undefined as the result is an infinite amount of numbers or infinity. Some people hate it, some people like it. Explained it to the cop and he just said, have a good day and let me go haha.

No mods yet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Here's my new Q60 Red Sport and yes, it took me 30 kms to get pulled over with it. Wasn't even speeding at that time... Cop wanted to know what my plate meant.

Explained that it meant 1 divided by 0, which is often considered undefined as the result is an infinite amount of numbers or infinity. Some people hate it, some people like it. Explained it to the cop and he just said, have a good day and let me go haha.

No mods yet.
Was he on a horse?

Reactions: Coahman

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was he on a horse?
Haha! nah. it wasn't the mounted police this time. Maybe next time. >:)

Congrats on the car, looks awesome! I'm digging the license plate, very clever!
Thanks. I wasn't pulled over once with a loud AF modded grey G37 with a few illegal things that had this exact plate on it for over year. To be honest, I'm assuming they just wanted to see what it was.

These cars definitely attract a lot of attention, I was driving through a busier area in the city and lots of kids pulling on their parents arm and pointing. Had two random people in traffic lower their window so they could ask about it. Should be interesting once its more modded, in a good and bad way.

Reactions: Bevo Horn

·
Registered
327 Posts
That's pretty funny but pretty annoying. I hate getting pulled over for no absolute reason at all, just wasting my darn time! That is a clever plate though haha. Those are some nice rolling shots though!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also got the G Techniq Coating applied to the Outside, Inside and Wheels :).

First *Mod*. then getting tinted Wendesday.

Attachments

Reactions: InfinitiFreak
1 - 9 of 9 Posts