Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm disappointed with how it sounds on start up since the G37 and G35 had much more of a nicer sound, looks like Infiniti could have used Yamaha instead. But it's a trade off... this Q60 looks much better. Just imagine it with a VQ :D

·
Super Moderator
2,077 Posts
Thanks. Been waiting for these to start showing up although I must say they don't sound as "super excited" as they say they are..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry, the narration voice was just way too bland and mono-tone for me to continue watching that :|
LOL aww give them a chance. They actually do very nice detailed reviews.

·
Registered
591 Posts
The Q60 is just perfect on the inside unless you're a tall person sitting in the rear. There was barely any space between his knees and the back of the driver seat and apparently his head was touching the rear windshield too?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Walkaround/tour

Reactions: Qx4Cor

·
Registered
137 Posts
Best one I've seen yet. Thanks.
Looking forward to seeing some of these for the RS400 in the near future.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

I wonder how many of these are actually at dealerships.
Not many, even the company knows it cant supply them fast enough which IMO is a big problem. Touting the fact that body panels are so complex to make that the GTR plant has to help is only going to result in fewer models all around and that is going to drive the price up. Infiniti is doing themselves a disservice.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder how many of these are actually at dealerships.
Do you mean q60's in general or the red sport? If red sport... none of them are at dealerships yet *for sale*.... if you are referring to the regular 3.0T and 2.0T that are at dealerships for sale... there are about 219 and growing (on cars.com)... the number goes up every day as production is ramping up. The infiniti site will tell you how many are at your local dealer's lots and how many are in transit to your local dealers..... check out cars.com also for inventory:

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?zc=90210&rd=99999&stkTypId=28880&yrId=30031936&mdId=54539&mkId=20019&sf1Nm=price&sf1Dir=ASC&sf2Nm=location&sf2Dir=ASC&page=1&perPage=50&sortFeatures=buryUsedLowPrice&sortFeatures=buryNewLowPrice&sortFeatures=buryLowPriceOlderThanSix&sortFeatures=buryNoPrice&searchSource=SORT

·
Registered
500 Posts
You might have luck spotting a Red Sport at some big dealership that trumps just about the rest where you live. Best to call ahead, you might be surprised what you find their. Sometimes dealers get an early first look which consumers aren't all too aware about.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do you mean q60's in general or the red sport? If red sport... none of them are at dealerships yet *for sale*.... if you are referring to the regular 3.0T and 2.0T that are at dealerships for sale... there are about 219 and growing (on cars.com)... the number goes up every day as production is ramping up. The infiniti site will tell you how many are at your local dealer's lots and how many are in transit to your local dealers..... check out cars.com also for inventory:

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?zc=90210&rd=99999&stkTypId=28880&yrId=30031936&mdId=54539&mkId=20019&sf1Nm=price&sf1Dir=ASC&sf2Nm=location&sf2Dir=ASC&page=1&perPage=50&sortFeatures=buryUsedLowPrice&sortFeatures=buryNewLowPrice&sortFeatures=buryLowPriceOlderThanSix&sortFeatures=buryNoPrice&searchSource=SORT
I was talking specifically RS 400's. Surprised this one is in Sacramento, rather than say LA.
I wonder where else they'll be popping up ahead of schedule. Perhaps Boston, for my neck of the woods, but my local dealership won't be receiving one until late October/early November, or at least that's what they're telling me. That said, the last time I ordered a new model, it arrived 6 weeks later than expected, so I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
500 Posts
hopefully one of these guys plan to do a long term review and logs all the issues that come up since with completely new cars that's always expected, one thing that's holding me back from buying in right away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts