Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
For some reason I'm forbidden from viewing your thumbnails but at least you posted up the link and that works. Hoping they allow us to pick and choose features separately. I only want the Heated Steering Wheel and Front seats from the 2.0t AWD premium package.

Also need the virtual 360° bird’s eye view feature because backing into tight spaces isn't really my specialty.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
For some reason I'm forbidden from viewing your thumbnails but at least you posted up the link and that works. Hoping they allow us to pick and choose features separately. I only want the Heated Steering Wheel and Front seats from the 2.0t AWD premium package.

Also need the virtual 360° bird’s eye view feature because backing into tight spaces isn't really my specialty.
Funny thing, I was able to preview the images uploaded before posting. Twice! :/
Much appreciated if anyone in the forum can explain the reason why am I facing this issue with the uploads... :D

Yeah, the Canadian website is a welcome change to see more updates! I cannot wait to get hold of the brochures in my country of residence. With the likely arrival of the Q60s is hopeful in January...still 4 more months to wait! :( :crying:
I too am keen (and running out of patience) on the options available with the 2.0t!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Too bad the Dynamic Sunstone Red paint is only available for the 3.0T model and not the 2.0T. No too many bright color choices for the 2.0T.

I don't really need nor want the full additional driver assistance package, I've been accident free without anything like it for year and I'll continue to be a safe driver without it in the Q60 but there are things that does interest me. I just can't wait for someone to review the three engines back to back and see what the difference are. Most likely I'll go for the 2.0L but the extra torque and color option of the 3.0T red sport is tempting.

Here's a test picture, can you see it?

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Now we just need Infiniti to release the prices of their packages and options so people can start thinking about what they want in their Q60.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It would be a great idea. People can start gauging what they want so they can start building options and ordering as soon as they can

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Prestige. Thank you for the solution to post the images.

@Infinity and Titan. My guess is the solar mica colour is a pale gold finish, similar to the BMW M4. The Instagram link for this colour is linked in the forum titled "2017 Q60 - In The Wild".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts