Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the 2017 Q60 weight info will be made available? So far, what I've seen in a review posted in this subforum indicates the top of the line q60 RS AWD will be 4,000+lbs.

Could someone who has one or is close to a dealer look at the vehicle info tags in the door jam area by any chance to see what the weights are?

Thanks

BTW, hopefully this hasn't been discussed before. Don't want to duplicate any threads.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Does anyone know when the 2017 Q60 weight info will be made available? So far, what I've seen in a review posted in this subforum indicates the top of the line q60 RS AWD will be 4,000+lbs.

Could someone who has one or is close to a dealer look at the vehicle info tags in the door jam area by any chance to see what the weights are?

Thanks

BTW, hopefully this hasn't been discussed before. Don't want to duplicate any threads.

The weight for 3.ot Premium is 3847LBs

·
Super Moderator
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't imagine the awd system adding more than 120 pounds
I was assuming 150lbs give or take from the awd version of the Q50 RS 400 compared to it's non-awd counterpart (the infiniti website has it at 4,005 lbs vs 3,853lbs respectively)

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was assuming 150lbs give or take from the awd version of the Q50 RS 400 compared to it's non-awd counterpart (the infiniti website has it at 4,005 lbs vs 3,853lbs respectively)
Yea see, so it's not that bad. Move to a lightweight battery and you got a good chunk of that back lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey, the weight I mentioned was for AWD so 3847Lbs for AWD.

I will be posting a full review on Sunday on my 2k mile ride from Nj to Canada and back 5 day road trip.

So far 4 out 5 stars.

·
Registered
500 Posts

I will be posting a full review on Sunday on my 2k mile ride from Nj to Canada and back 5 day road trip.

So far 4 out 5 stars.
Looking forward to the feedback you'll have from that.
Also great way to break it in, by time you come back it should be fully broken in, which means i'll keep on eye on your reports, if there's anyone that will have problems before any one of us, it will be you... but hopefully not.

·
Super Moderator
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

So far 4 out 5 stars.
Awesome. Thanks man! This is definitely a plus for me then.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looking forward to the feedback you'll have from that.
Also great way to break it in, by time you come back it should be fully broken in, which means i'll keep on eye on your reports, if there's anyone that will have problems before any one of us, it will be you... but hopefully not.
Awesome. Thanks man! This is definitely a plus for me then.
Yeah, I posted a video very small on stuff I hate, so far.

Another thing to add to it, is the shifting, idk what it is called (where you shift using the gear changer)

Anyways, in my video I stated the buttons are placed VERY BAD. Now I need to add to it that, the main button affects shifting manually, while holding shifter when you are in a constant gear, when your wrist "rests" it lands on the BUTTON and your navigation and music gets turned off because of the center button!!!

ITS AFUL!! It completely utterly destroys the experience.

I will make a new video with my GF recording to explain it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I think that shifter is something that you can get used to over time even if it's a pain in the butt now but then again, it's hard to judge your body's placement since I can't see your arm in action.

·
Super Moderator
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like when the RS 400 configurator went online, they also uploaded some of the missing weight specs. Official NNA curb weight for the AWD RS400 is right at 4024lbs on the website. Also, have fun with the configurator. Got the version I would want up to $65K before tags, taxes, etc.

Wish they had a black carbon fiber interior option with the red leather. I don't like the silver option much....but that red leather interior :)..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts