Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

2017 Q60s Redsport modifications

14K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  nr952007 
#1 ·
Has anyone done anything to their 17 Q60 RS yet?
I want to get ECU Tune & Exhaust. Haven't been able to find out much on either.
Any information on what this would to do the warranty?

Thanks in advanced.

#2 ·
Nothing yet, engine is still fairly new. But I'm sure some of the usual suspects are hard at it.

In the meantime, Fast Intentions have already created a pretty good exhaust system for the Q50RS. No doubt it should be a plug-n-play for the Q60RS as well. The system dyno'd on the Q50RS at 393whp/~380wlb-ft/tq...and that was without a tune. It also gave the car a mean (but business-like) growl that it deserves.

#3 ·
The FI Q50 exhaust is not plug-n-play.

However, they did just release a Catback and Lower Down Pipes specifically for the Q60.

As far as exhaust goes, Stillen, GTHaus, and Z1 are all working on Catbacks. Still no word on intakes though

#5 ·
Thanks for all the input, I know the model is extremely new. I was advised at the dealership that Q50 aftermarket exhaust's would most likely not fit on the 17' Q60's.

That is my one gripe about the car so far, it needs a little rumble to go with the 400hp. I know they build it so you would not hear it while in the cabin, However I want to hear it. Test driving an AMG made really appreciate the sound it puts off.

#6 ·
I completely agree. I wish they incorporated valves or something into the exhaust that you could control thru the driving modes.

I plan to change the exhaust once I am sold on one that i like. FI sounds very mild from the Youtube videos that they have posted. I feel as if I wouldn't be satisfied paying that much for a mild sounding exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.