Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup Fellas, I have decide to part ways with Red Sport rims, this is a complete set with tires and tpms. Since I got the car I never driven it in snow or rain the rims looks practically like brand new.The car have 14k miles on it I am asking $1500 for everything, however shipping is not included I don't know much about shipping rims & tires but I am sure I can inquired about it and I don't think it will be cheap anyway if you are interested I am sure we can meet half way I accept PayPal.
Thanks,
Khris
PayPal Info: 1993 [email protected]

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yikes I thought my sig have my location! I guess I got this forum confused with my other forums that I am member on. Anyway I am Morris Plains, New Jersey.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guy

Are these 19 or 20 inch rims. I have been looking for a set of tires. I guess shipping from LA would be expensive to Canada.

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
I wish I buy these If you live in LA. Do you know how much is shipping going to be?
Is this square or stagger? 19inch or 20inch?

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
You must have edited out the pics of the wheels and the pic of the Sheet of Paper with Your Username & Date of Post. @BoostedMan

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey my car is AWD and tires are the same size, as for the rims if they are staggered I have to check it I gut feeling they are not staggered!

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
Hey my car is AWD and tires are the same size, as for the rims if they are staggered I have to check it I gut feeling they are not staggered!
OEM AWD wheels are not staggered. All four are identical.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.