Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I stated in the 2018 Q60 press release thread... looks like the 2018 has been on sale but Infiniti just hasn't updated the website/build option...

Anyway, it looks like they have a new wheel for the sport... may be an accessory wheel. You can't see it that well in these pictures, but I'm not sure I'm liking what I do see.

Looks like they took the previous sport/red sport wheels, painted them silver and black.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And in case you missed the previous thread or the original promos, here are the 20" red sport wheels.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more pictures of the new sport wheels

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ okay so the 2018 build is now up on the site... looks like those are the new standard wheels for the Sport. (looks like no one cares lol)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eek.. looks like these are the new accessory wheels. me no likey. I'll try to find a real life pic of these.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the info and pics RandomRon82 !!!!

I noticed the 18's were being advertised at dealers on Autotrader i think on monday but Infiniti finally put the 18's on the website yesterday.....Can't wait to buy my 18 in April !!!!!! I'm leaning toward Solar mica for rarity but will check it out in person whenever one gets on a lot in my area...They won't make many, im thinking.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Oh wow, those wheels looks like crap...to me at least!

Times like these call for the puke emoji...but we don't have one so this will have to do :eek:

·
Registered
250 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but I've never replaced my wheels before. Will these new 20" OEM wheels work on the 2017 cars without making any adjustments to offset, backspace, etc?

·
Registered
359 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but I've never replaced my wheels before. Will these new 20" OEM wheels work on the 2017 cars without making any adjustments to offset, backspace, etc?
Yes. The 2018 doesn't have any changes to hubs, calipers, etc. The new wheels will bolt right on.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is the option RS wheel

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow, what discount bin did they pull that shite out off...it doesn't even match the styling of the car imo
Agreed. Almost every line on the q60 is curvy and sleek, and they're going to throw some two-tone razor blade looking wheels on it..? No thanks.

Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bit of a bump that may have been answered elsewhere.. But has anyone confirmed the 2018 20inch tyres are NOT runflats on the RWD?

My local Au dealer (while telling me how great the runflats were) informs me that 2018 is same as before - with runflats. just saw a youtube vid from a dealer saying the same thing.

TLDR - has anyone seen what tyre these rims come with on the redsport RWD?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts