Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (EXHAUST AND COOL AIR INTAKE)
MSRP: $1,206*
ALL OUT STYLE
DETAILS
  • Available for Model Years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
  • Enhance the Q60 driving experience by improving the aural exhaust noteReduce weight by approximately 16 pounds versus the OEM muffler assemblyAdjustable exhaust tips with INFINITI logo
  • Prevent hot air in the engine bay from entering the intake tractAir filter includes a "bell-horn" for increased air flowThe kit utilizes the OEM Mass-Airflow housing to prevent any issues with Mass-Airflow "scaling"*

What is this "tractAir" filter they speak of? Sounds like a fancy waste of money

·
Registered
80 Posts
PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (EXHAUST AND COOL AIR INTAKE)
MSRP: $1,206*
ALL OUT STYLE
DETAILS
  • Available for Model Years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
  • Enhance the Q60 driving experience by improving the aural exhaust noteReduce weight by approximately 16 pounds versus the OEM muffler assemblyAdjustable exhaust tips with INFINITI logo
  • Prevent hot air in the engine bay from entering the intake tractAir filter includes a "bell-horn" for increased air flowThe kit utilizes the OEM Mass-Airflow housing to prevent any issues with Mass-Airflow "scaling"*

What is this "tractAir" filter they speak of? Sounds like a fancy waste of money
It's a typo issue. Should be "entering the intake tract. Air filter includes..."

Reactions: tstod88

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slate Gray and Grand Blue new colors. More safety features from Luxe on, blind spot warning, backup collision intervention, around view monitor. Red Sport gets black grill and side scoops, did not black out the window trim like the 2021 Q50 Red Sport. Power-fold mirrors. Did not see anything on an updated mid pipe as the Q50. RS gets unique dual exahust tips with brushed satin finish.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The standard safety features is a good add, one of the most frustrating things about shopping the older model Infinitis. I'm just waiting for cooled seats to come on these. That, and a nice caramel colored interior would be slick. They're going to push me towards a German on my next car

·
Registered
27 Posts
The standard safety features is a good add, one of the most frustrating things about shopping the older model Infinitis. I'm just waiting for cooled seats to come on these. That, and a nice caramel colored interior would be slick. They're going to push me towards a German on my next car
I’m legit thinking about getting rid of my Q and getting an M4. Infiniti’s are great vehicles and fun to play with, but mines has been giving me a headache

1 - 7 of 7 Posts