Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the reverse tuxedo look - black on white. very nice. also - the de-badged side panels area nice touch (i assume the trunk lid is similar...)
I'm a new owner, and the front grille on my 2017 3.0 has started to break. i think someone reversed into it.
Is the grill you have an overlay, or a replacement? how hard was it to install? it looks like it just snaps into place...
Can you provide a link to the kit you got?
Thanks!
Jim

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,964 Posts
I'm a new owner, and the front grille on my 2017 3.0 has started to break. i think someone reversed into it. Is the grill you have an overlay, or a replacement? how hard was it to install? it looks like it just snaps into place...
To replace the grill the front clip of your Q must be removed (I believe a grill removal video is stickied here in the forum), and then you can access the fasteners for the grill to remove the old one and install the new one. The grill options are stock (chrome), sport (black), or sport w/radiant emblem (black), w/ or w/o ICC.

See link:

Exterior Accessories | 2017 INFINITI Q60 Accessories | AUSTIN INFINITI INC. in AUSTIN, TX

Reactions: JimOakley

·
Registered
2021 Q60S AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To replace the grill the front clip of your Q must be removed (I believe a grill removal video is stickied here in the forum), and then you can access the fasteners for the grill to remove the old one and install the new one. The grill options are stock (chrome), sport (black), or sport w/radiant emblem (black).

See link:

Exterior Accessories | 2017 INFINITI Q60 Accessories | AUSTIN INFINITI INC. in AUSTIN, TX
Thx Iridium. Was hoping someone would chime in with this info.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,964 Posts
NP. I went from stock to Sport Grill to Sport Grill w/Radiant Emblem.

Yeah, I got a mod problem ;) (see my sig).

Reactions: 2021Q60RS400
1 - 7 of 7 Posts