Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just noticed this today have no idea how to fix it. If you see the picture I have a little hazard sign where the front sensors should be I’m not sure why it stopped working.

the only thing I could think of what it could be is I got my car front grille wrapped today and I think they took off the bumper. So I’m wondering if they ****** up with something to do with the sensors!

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is a camera on the front grille just above the Infiniti emblem. Verify that it is still there and/or connected.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a camera on the front grille just above the Infiniti emblem. Verify that it is still there and/or connected.
Yes it is still there just can’t tell if it’s disconnected or not. So if you take off the bumper I’m assuming they could of disconnected it and not plugged it back in?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but maybe you can see the wires if you remove the plastic panel that covers the air filters in the engine bay. I saw a lot of pictures of QX60 front cameras with detachable connectors. Hopefully that also holds true for the Q60, and the shop just neglected to plug it back in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not 100% sure, but maybe you can see the wires if you remove the plastic panel that covers the air filters in the engine bay. I saw a lot of pictures of QX60 front cameras with detachable connectors. Hopefully that also holds true for the Q60, and the shop just neglected to plug it back in.
Thank you yes I think you’re right the shop said they did take it off and to take the car back and they will check it could be loose connection or they didn’t plug it back in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts