Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been eyeing these wheels for awhile and am considering purchasing them soon.

I have a 2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD so I am thinking of getting 4 front wheels which are 19X9.5 +40 and running the stock tire size of 245/40 on all four.

I am stock height for now but will likely drop down about 1" or so next year.

Any feedback on how these will fit and if spacers would be recommended? I know some Q50 owners are running these and some managed to run the staggered setup but I think 19X10.5 +23 would be a challenge in the rear.

Thanks!

·
Registered
989 Posts
So I have been eyeing these wheels for awhile and am considering purchasing them soon.

I have a 2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD so I am thinking of getting 4 front wheels which are 19X9.5 +40 and running the stock tire size of 245/40 on all four.

I am stock height for now but will likely drop down about 1" or so next year.

Any feedback on how these will fit and if spacers would be recommended? I know some Q50 owners are running these and some managed to run the staggered setup but I think 19X10.5 +23 would be a challenge in the rear.

Thanks!
I had my eye on the same wheels for an Auto-X/HPDE wheel. Post up some pics when they get installed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my eye on the same wheels for an Auto-X/HPDE wheel. Post up some pics when they get installed.
Are you also considering going with the four fronts? Did you have a color preference between the gunmetal or the brighter silver? Your car is the same color as mine and I think the gunmetal would be better but curious what you were thinking.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Are you also considering going with the four fronts? Did you have a color preference between the gunmetal or the brighter silver? Your car is the same color as mine and I think the gunmetal would be better but curious what you were thinking.
Yes, four (4) fronts & gunmetal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts