Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a stock q60 other than the Stillen cat back exhuast i am looking into getting some downpipes and would love if you have any advice or opinions on which ones i should get? I heard ams is good.

i dont think i wan to run full catted down pipes.

any advice would be great thank you

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
What are the emission laws in your province?

If no visual, but they check for Readiness, then a set of 2.5" LDPs from FI, AMS, HKS, etc. will suffice.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are the emission laws in your province?

If no visual, but they check for Readiness, then a set of 2.5" LDPs from FI, AMS, HKS, etc. will suffice.
Beauty I was looking at the 2.5 I think it’s a good option. Would it enhance the exhaust to make it a tad louder as well? And bc Canada I don’t think it’s legal to have them but they are pretty chill here I never had issues with my exhausts since I’ve owned a car for 8 years now

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
LDPs do create a deeper exhaust tone.

If you haven't heard the interior sound of FI LDPs & resonated CBE during spirited acceleration, here it is:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LDPs do create a deeper exhaust tone.

If you haven't heard the interior sound of FI LDPs & resonated CBE during spirited acceleration, here it is:

Sounds nice man is that yours? And do you need to get it tuned if I was to install these ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, that's my YT channel.
No, no tune is needed, however, the horsepower & torque increase with a JB4 or Ecutek tune will be optimized with the exhaust addition.
No, no tune is needed, however, the horsepower & torque increase with a JB4 or Ecutek tune will be optimized with the exhaust addition.
Got it thanks and I’m leaning towards jb4 just so that it doesn’t mess too much with my warranty. Even though ldp would probably hurt my warranty as well…

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm located in CA. Anyone got the plug for lower down pipes?
No plug is needed, as installing LDPs will not cause a CEL.

Pass visual? Well, that's another story...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the reply @IridiumRS400.

I meant does anyone know where I can buy lower down pipes since I'm in CA none of the online vendors or socal shops can sell them to CA residents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts