Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aftermarket CarPlay - Unavi Anyway Go
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is your chance to be one of the first to get your hands on an After-market CarPlay upgrade for 2015-2019 INFINITI (certified by INFINITI Korea)!
Product manufacturer is a Certified Global vendor by INFINITI Global: IML(Infiniti Motor Company Ltd)

Have you ever wondered:
  • If you could add Apple Carplay or Android Auto to your old INFINITI?
  • How to add CarPlay to your INFINITI?
  • If you could easily access SIRI in your INFINITI?
  • Why android auto is not included in your car?
Here is the solution to your questions!
INTRODUCING ::: ANYWAY GO INFINITI

< Aftermarket CarPlay Pre-Order Group Buy for 2015-2019 INFINITI >
This product was created with the INFINITI Global and Korean Production team and has been officially certificated as a Tier #1 Product Make sure to get your discount by PRE-ORDERING today!!

• This is the only opportunity to purchase the APPLE CARPLAY/ ANDROID AUTO not at the MSRP price.
  • Pre-order orders also includes free installation! (exclusive to SoCal)
  • product must be installed at a UNAVI certified installation shop
  • 1 Time Special Offer : After installation, if you leave a review to an INFINITI forum (must provide at least 3 pictures of the product) you will be rewarded with a $100 gas gift card.
  • promotion only applicable until the launch date
INFINITI vehicles that are compatible with our Aftermarket CarPlay module 'ANYWAY GO' :
    • '15 - '19 Infiniti Q50
    • '17 - '19 Infiniti Q60
    • '18 - '19 Infiniti Q70
    • '17 - '19 Infiniti QX30
    • '19 Infiniti QX50
    • '17 - '20 Infiniti QX60
    • '17 - '19 Nissan Pathfinder
    • Infiniti QX70 and QX80 please contact us
PRE ORDER GROUP BUY EVENT PRICE COMPARISON:
- MSRP : $649 → $499 Pre-Order Price

• Pre-order save $150
    • Free installation fee(Worth $2~300)
    • Review our product and receive a reward($100 gas gift card)
TOTAL PRICE you would be saving: $450~550

PROMO CODE for above benefit: Q6F

☞☞ infiniti apple carplay android auto ☜☜ Click for details(or pre-order)

Tech Support issues?
No problem! The U.S. branch has over 10 years of tech support experience to U.S. customers about our Navigation system and various IN-CAR interfaces.
Our office ‘UNAVI USA, INC.’ is established in 2009 and located in Tustin, California.

Why Apple CarPlay and Android Auto?
Since 2020, Apple Carplay and Android Auto has been a standard feature on almost all new vehicles.

With Apple Carplay/ Android Auto, you are able to:
  • Search for your destination and favorite place with voice
  • Have the system read out your messages when you're driving
  • Schedule appointments and calendar events with voice
  • Send a message & call with voice
  • Search for songs you like to play with voice from your music app.
Use this system to insure safe and smart driving for both yourself and your passengers!
Just look ahead and drive, the system will do the rest!
If you were ever envious of the CarPlay & Android Auto which became a standard feature since 2020, make sure to not skip on this opportunity to upgrade WITH a PRE-ORDER price discount!! If you have any questions, please contact us!

CONTACT INFO:
- Phone Number:
855-558-6284
- E-mail : [email protected]
- UNAVI USA, INC. | 15052 Red Hill Ave, Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780, U.S.A.
- WEB : www.unavi-usa.com
Product manufacturer is a Certified Global vendor by INFINITI Global: IML(Infiniti Motor Company Ltd)

·
Registered
20 Posts
For anyone looking into a CarPlay or Google Auto system this is not the one. I ordered in October and had it professionally installed beginning of November 2020. Their site states that it is "99% similar to OEM", which isn't even close. Attached is an email I sent them with only some of the issues. The only way to operate the system is through the touchscreen of the car, you have no control of CarPlay through the steering wheel or the center console controls. The sound setup of the system also doesn't work properly. There is an internal speaker on the system that plays at a different time as the car system, so there is an echo effect. You also have to follow a sequence of plugging in your phone after the car is started, or the system doesn't function properly. I tried resolving all issues with the vendor, through multiple phone calls and emails, with no resolution other than to have them talk to a tech to try and resolve issues or for me to pay for them to send me a software update.

After going through all of this and finally asking for a refund they updated their website to say no refunds offered for used products. So I'm supposed to look at the new product and be able to tell that it's faulty? They said that the would offer a refund with a 20% restocking fee. So I paid $150 for the install, it will be $50 for the uninstall, and then around $140 for the restocking fee, to get my car back to normal.

Now it's not about the money anymore and all about the principle. I was sent me a faulty product that didn't match what your website said, and then even over the phone they told me that the product doesn't do that, when I brought up functions that come on CarPlay.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thank you for the heads up. Sounds like something we should all stay away from.

Have you posted your review on any of the q50/q60 Facebook sites? I'm sure they would love to know how poor the product and product support are since the company is claiming Infiniti Korea is backing this POS.

For anyone looking into a CarPlay or Google Auto system this is not the one. I ordered in October and had it professionally installed beginning of November 2020. Their site states that it is "99% similar to OEM", which isn't even close. Attached is an email I sent them with only some of the issues. The only way to operate the system is through the touchscreen of the car, you have no control of CarPlay through the steering wheel or the center console controls. The sound setup of the system also doesn't work properly. There is an internal speaker on the system that plays at a different time as the car system, so there is an echo effect. You also have to follow a sequence of plugging in your phone after the car is started, or the system doesn't function properly. I tried resolving all issues with the vendor, through multiple phone calls and emails, with no resolution other than to have them talk to a tech to try and resolve issues or for me to pay for them to send me a software update.

After going through all of this and finally asking for a refund they updated their website to say no refunds offered for used products. So I'm supposed to look at the new product and be able to tell that it's faulty? They said that the would offer a refund with a 20% restocking fee. So I paid $150 for the install, it will be $50 for the uninstall, and then around $140 for the restocking fee, to get my car back to normal.

Now it's not about the money anymore and all about the principle. I was sent me a faulty product that didn't match what your website said, and then even over the phone they told me that the product doesn't do that, when I brought up functions that come on CarPlay. View attachment 23728

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm sorry the product did not work out for you. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, please see our response below and feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns. We are open M-F 9am - 5PM PST. Thank you.

1. Sound issue: The mentioned sound issue is most likely due to an installation issue. To better support our installers, we provide technical support appointments. We have asked you a few times to book an appointment with us, but wasn't able to get a response on this. If the unit were to be found defective, we are more than happy to provide you an exchange.

2. Steering wheel control & Central console control : Our most current software version provides steering wheel control(i.e. move back and forth between music and volume up/down). If you have a unit with a previous software version, we provide customers the option to purchase the newest software version. Central console control is expected to be available with our software update in mid January 2021.

3. Return policy: With the launch of our CarPlay product, we uploaded the return policy on our website for our B2C customers on Sep 14th, 2020. We believe the return policy you saw came from prior to Sep 14th, 2020.

Now it's not about the money anymore and all about the principle. I was sent me a faulty product that didn't match what your website said, and then even over the phone they told me that the product doesn't do that, when I brought up functions that come on CarPlay. View attachment 23728

·
Registered
20 Posts
I recommend smartautokits.com. I had a unit installed and it works flawlessly. Has all of the OEM functions, including the steering wheel and center console controls.

Take note everyone. Their return policy states "To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused(unopened BRAND NEW), with tags, and in its original packaging." So you don't have the opportunity to install the product to see if it works before asking for a refund, only if it looks faulty in the original packaging. I do have an update that they did a full refund of the unit, but I'm still out the install and shipping. They're still refusing to take responsibility that their product isn't what they advertise.

1. There was no communication of setting up an appointment. The only communication was that you were going to discuss with your techs in Korea and see if they had heard anything of this issue. I did the complete uninstall myself and everything was hooked up exactly as the directions stated. I did this because that's what you stated and I wanted to confirm it with my own eyes. A little history is that I owned a stereo installation company at one point and did hundreds of installs, so this isn't an amature speaking.

2. The steering wheel control only gives the option to change volume and skip songs, any other functions will need to be done using the touchscreen. Their website still says "Our Apple CarPlay & Google Android Auto system 'Unavi Anyway Go' is over 99% similar to OEM Infiniti CarPlay and Android Auto that.", which is a complete lie. 75% of the controls for the OEM system are done through the center console, and you should never have to lean up and use the touchscreen. There are even functions in the steering wheel that come with the OEM system that they do not include, like voice activation and phone. I'll let you know what I hear back from Infiniti about UNAVI using their name and the claims they make.

3. Anyone can use WayBackMachine to view the website at different times. As of Sept 19 there was NO return policy on their site, except on their FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page which says there is a 3 year warranty on their system, so the Sept. 14 claim is crap. You can see that there is now a specific Refund Policy (Refund policy) on their site which wasn't there until I began asking, and then it magically appeared. My communication with them about issues started on Nov 5 and their Return Policy appeared mid month after I specifically asked what their return policy was.

I'm sorry the product did not work out for you. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, please see our response below and feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns. We are open M-F 9am - 5PM PST. Thank you.

1. Sound issue: The mentioned sound issue is most likely due to an installation issue. To better support our installers, we provide technical support appointments. We have asked you a few times to book an appointment with us, but wasn't able to get a response on this. If the unit were to be found defective, we are more than happy to provide you an exchange.

2. Steering wheel control & Central console control : Our most current software version provides steering wheel control(i.e. move back and forth between music and volume up/down). If you have a unit with a previous software version, we provide customers the option to purchase the newest software version. Central console control is expected to be available with our software update in mid January 2021.

3. Return policy: With the launch of our CarPlay product, we uploaded the return policy on our website for our B2C customers on Sep 14th, 2020. We believe the return policy you saw came from prior to Sep 14th, 2020.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll post on those groups today. Thanks for the reminder.

Thank you for the heads up. Sounds like something we should all stay away from.

Have you posted your review on any of the q50/q60 Facebook sites? I'm sure they would love to know how poor the product and product support are since the company is claiming Infiniti Korea is backing this POS.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well this didn't end well !!!

dejongea tearing Unavi a new one.

Aside from all the the tech issues, all that shenanigans around the returns policy borders on fraud.

Shame really as I've been looking at their dashcams and a few of the claims around the Infiniti dedicated unit didn't ring true and my email questions have gone unanswered,

If as a supplier you are going to get involved with advertising on an owners forum, you need to know your stuff. I've seen this before with other vehicles.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well this didn't end well !!!

dejongea tearing Unavi a new one.

Aside from all the the tech issues, all that shenanigans around the returns policy borders on fraud.

Shame really as I've been looking at their dashcams and a few of the claims around the Infiniti dedicated unit didn't ring true and my email questions have gone unanswered,

If as a supplier you are going to get involved with advertising on an owners forum, you need to know your stuff. I've seen this before with other vehicles.
Hello, we would be happy to discuss any questions you might have regarding the Infiniti dedicated dashcam. Please send your email to [email protected].
Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts