Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
Phew... I have a '17 Red Sport. Thanks for "taking one for the team".

I was this ^ ^ close to buying one, but I'll hold-off until AMS & Syvek fix this f**k up.

Reactions: Maximus400

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
So I bought this box Friday and was excited to install it and 1st they send me the box and I have no instructions. So i email them and email Syvek directly as the pamphlet tells you to go to the Syvek site for instructions.
Huh, I didn't see any instructions under the "AWD Controller Instructions" on the Syvek site.

The closest I came to was the Q60 forum here, which was not much (yet), except a firmware update from over a week ago:

Infiniti Q60 - Syvecs Forums

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
I just saw these a couple days ago and thought about getting one. Glad I didn't now.
Yeah, I'm was just about to pull the trigger when @Maximus400 brought up the auto shift issue... waiting for some resolution before ordering.

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
I reached out to AMS customers chat and Alex and have NOT received a response as of yet.

Luis
It looks like you should be able to d/l the latest S/W by following the steps in this YT video:

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
I asked for an RMA because I am getting no response but magically Davcool has the fix. I have other friends in Facebook groups with the same issue with no fix yet as well.
You should reach out to Blackhawk77 on the Q50 forum. He has AWD and apparently his AWD Controller has been working well (just updated the thread with some new drag #'s):

AMS Syvecs Infiniti Q50 / Q60 AWD Controller review

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
... and I still have the same issue with auto-shift in manual mode NOT working on my RedSport car.
Well that's disappointing...maybe I'll call AMS and tell them I won't buy it unless they fix the Auto-shift Red Sport issue, since I have a Q60S, too.

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
In-stock @ AMS. Ordered this morning. Hopefully UPS Ground won't send it all over the US before it arrives at my house.

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
Hope it comes pre loaded with the current firmware and calibration...revision 1.20.
A mutual friend sent me a care package with the latest and greatest, i.e., rev 1.2. :cool:

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
Good News. You will enjoy it and not go through my short pains..haha
BTW, will I be inserting the pin into the multi-pin white connector or tapping the wire with scotch-lock for AutoShift?

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
Syvecs putting all 500+ ponies to work even in cold weather.
I presume you are using AutoShift for the 3.1 sec 0-60? If so, what are your shift points?

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
Hope it comes pre loaded with the current firmware and calibration...revision 1.20.
I spoke with AMS today. It was pre-loaded/programmed today, so it will be shipping-out today via UPS, and is scheduled to arrive on Monday. Yay!

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts