Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok was working directly with Syvecs and we fixed the issue on our Beloved RedSport. I am thankful for Syvecs as they responded to me non-stop since I reached out to them. They helped fix this issue within 30 minutes of working with me on my laptop while making 3 runs. They Are an AWESOME company to deal with and when I buy my GTR I will be buying the Syvecs AWD box for that car without hesitation. This is an Amazing product and worth the money since it works as advertised. I am not happy with AMS as I spent thousands on ALL AMS parts for this car and their customer service is Lacking :(.
All RS owners are still waiting for AMS update to fix this issue.

What did you do to fix it and was it easy?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
In-stock @ AMS. Ordered this morning. Hopefully UPS Ground won't send it all over the US before it arrives at my house.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Hope it comes pre loaded with the current firmware and calibration...revision 1.20.
A mutual friend sent me a care package with the latest and greatest, i.e., rev 1.2. :cool:

Reactions: Maximus400

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Good News. You will enjoy it and not go through my short pains..haha
BTW, will I be inserting the pin into the multi-pin white connector or tapping the wire with scotch-lock for AutoShift?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Syvecs putting all 500+ ponies to work even in cold weather.
I presume you are using AutoShift for the 3.1 sec 0-60? If so, what are your shift points?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Hope it comes pre loaded with the current firmware and calibration...revision 1.20.
I spoke with AMS today. It was pre-loaded/programmed today, so it will be shipping-out today via UPS, and is scheduled to arrive on Monday. Yay!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
41 - 60 of 62 Posts