Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

AMS intakes and expansion tanks

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kouki420 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone, I am looking for opinions and suggestions -
  • I have 2017 Q60 RS - Upgrading AMS intakes and expansion tanks, will this increase the life of the turbos?
  • This upgrade will be approximately 1K, spending this amount will it be worth it?

#3 ·
The HX is arguably one of the first mods you should do to these engines, especially if you're in warmer climates. It will really help you if you're doing back to back pulls, but I wouldn't say it's going to expand the life of your turbos. People debate whether a pair of BOVs will help you with that. The expansion tank won't do anything for you except clean up your engine bay. You want the Aux tank if you're looking to improve your cooling capabilities.

#5 ·
Buy the Frozen Boost HX, add BOV's (Torque Solutions and Turbosmart's) to extend the life of the turbo's (no debates please), Megan LDP's, REV9 y-pipe/mid pipe, and an e-tune from SOHO. That will get you the best $/hp. Shouldn't be like a little above 2k.

Reactions: Choier
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.