Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure this will make some of you RWD guys happy. Im even considering it for my AWD RS.

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Z1 is also releasing an LSD.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Saw this too! Funny, I left a comment on their Instagram one time asking for a diff and they just said "someone somewhere may be working on it".

As far as comparisons, I'd wait for them to drop and see what people report. A good indicator will also be how well they work with the traction control system (VSD I think?).

·
Registered
648 Posts
The internals of the Q60 Rear Diff...

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Definitely interested in this. Between AMS and Z1, how would you determine which is the better LSD?

Just a thought: AMS likely has the upper hand given their partnership with Infiniti. They’re building from the ground up rather than reverse engineering stuff. Helps when you have access to the engineering specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
its always good to have more parts available for a plateform

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Checking with AMS now and will check with Motorsports when they get back to the office. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this makes its way through that channel because it's easier for me to get AND I'm not tied to MAP. Gives me the opportunity to cut a few bucks if possible.
From a logistics stand-point, it would be an easier purchase decision if these AMS LSDs were available under an exchange/core-return program like the Z1 Motorsports version. Reduces downtime for the customer, plus not fiddling with a local drivetrain shop that has not likely seen an R190 differential.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Officially word: no ETA and no official word on whether it will also be offered through Motorsports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts