Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, I pulled off the lot last night in a new Black Obsidian Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD! I'm excited to join the Infiniti family after owning a Challenger the last 3 years. It was an extremely tough decision between this car and the Mercedes C43 AMG but the dealer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse and threw in the new sport exhaust package. I hope it turns out to be the right decision. My only regret is not getting the illuminated emblem. I look forward to learning from everyone about the ride!

Thanks,
Joe

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Everyone, I pulled off the lot last night in a new Black Obsidian Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD! I'm excited to join the Infiniti family after owning a Challenger the last 3 years. It was an extremely tough decision between this car and the Mercedes C43 AMG but the dealer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse and threw in the new sport exhaust package. I hope it turns out to be the right decision. My only regret is not getting the illuminated emblem. I look forward to learning from everyone about the ride!

Thanks,
Joe
Gonna be seeing these everywhere soon:)There are some good deals out there now.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome! Any pics?

Also, you plan on keeping it stock or modding it?

·
Registered
33 Posts

Thanks,
Joe
I am from Philly area with a RS400 Q50. What kind of deal did you get on the coupe? Monthly and all? Thanks!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations.

How do you feel the transition is from the Challenger? Must feel real different!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey at least now if you want to void the warranty it won't be nearly as bad, you can have more confidence in the Q60 while doing that :D

Not nearly as easy to stomach voiding the warranty on an MB.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forums and congratulations.

How do you feel the transition is from the Challenger? Must feel real different!
Crazy different but so far i'm loving it. It's different being so low to the ground and not being as wide as a boat pulling into spots lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts