Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I get closer to choosing my next car, I was wondering if the 2018 package changes, if any, are available. I don't think there will be any changes to the car itself

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm hoping for some info one of these days also. I'm not expecting many changes, but Infiniti did add a new color to the Q50 the year after the most recent redesign, so changes are possible...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Usually year 2 changes are simple color and trim changes. Maybe a minor upgrade here and there. To compare the G35C got slightly upgraded sound systems on year two, and some other detail changes. The base model was dropped as well. Year 3 however brought a major interior upgrade. I suspect we will see this for the Q60 as well. Probably in the form of Android Auto or Apple Car Play.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Maybe we'll see a color change. And/or minor changes to interior options. And they're going to start calling all the cool tech features "Pro Pilot." But other than that, I don't expect any real changes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Major change outside are the 20" wheels on the Red Sport 400 model. IMO this was really needed since the Q60 is very large bodied compared to the current wheels that are offered. You could tell the Q50RS400 wheels were made for that car, while on the Q60 they seemed small.

No major changes will come until 2019-2020 model years. Previous gen G37 coupes interior got a center console refresh in 2010, 3 years after original production. Most other changes were audio refreshes and improved screen quality.
I hope they do more, there is a lot of competition out there...

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I think the 20s would have looked much better on the Q60 from launch. Wonder how they impact the ride though. Wheel and tire replacement costs would probably be much higher with the 20s as well but they do fill the gap better.

I wonder if Infiniti will carry the steering wheel with red stitching over to the Q60. I saw the pictures of it in the Q50 refresh and think it would look much better than the white stitched steering wheel for those of us with the Monaco red interior. I wonder if some of the red stitched trim would provide a better transition from the Monaco red to the black (see picture)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts