Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm also local

I live in Wheaton. I've had my Q60 since March and I have only seen one on the road about 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congrats! I don't see a whole lot either and I am in Frankfort. A couple here and there but not many Red Sports

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Buffalo Grove and have had my Q60 RS (Black on Black) for seven months.

Only once have I seen a RS on the road and that was in March at O'Hare when I saw one RS and one Silver Sport at the American Airlines departure terminal.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I live in oswego naperville boundary, i got mine last yr 2018 october(q60s awd rs), and guess what, my neighbor's friend or family have one too, he used to have the old q60 then one day I saw he upgraded. do you any of guys have a staggered set up?I have no plans to lower it since snow here sucks and I use my car for winter too.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm right near Naperville too. I went with a square setup on mine. Considered staggering, but wanted to be able to rotate all four with each other.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm right near Naperville too. I went with a square setup on mine. Considered staggering, but wanted to be able to rotate all four with each other.
I wanted to change rear to 295 but keep front to original 255. I feel some slipping on fast curves. Did you lower car?thinking of buying rsr but i measured yesterday 1.4inch and its gonna bust the car during winter.idk. still thinking abt it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I wanted to change rear to 295 but keep front to original 255. I feel some slipping on fast curves. Did you lower car?thinking of buying rsr but i measured yesterday 1.4inch and its gonna bust the car during winter.idk. still thinking abt it.
No, I haven't lowered it. I'm perfectly happy with how it sits. I'd go coilovers if I wanted to lower it, so that I'd be able to adjust the height for winter.

Reactions: Takumi

·
Registered
95 Posts
we should all meet. wanted to check all your setup, Im no car guru but I like cars, I just have idea how to touch them mechanically, probably I should learn and stop paying for extra labor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be interested in a meet up. Maybe a sunday morning coffee and cars type of thing. I'm located near St Charles.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Did you all ever have a meet? I got a used 2017 RS400 with 17K miles this month. Really excited about it and want to hangout with my fellow Q60 owners. I'm from Skokie (North of Chicago)...I can help set up the meet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
I would be interested in a meet up. Maybe a sunday morning coffee and cars type of thing. I'm located near St Charles.
How did I not notice this earlier. You're my neighbor!

Did you all ever have a meet? I got a used 2017 RS400 with 17K miles this month. Really excited about it and want to hangout with my fellow Q60 owners. I'm from Skokie (North of Chicago)...I can help set up the meet.
No meet that I've been aware of.

·
Registered
209 Posts
@NINaudio do you know or have you met anyone that have a Q60 locally? Do you have RWD or AWD? My next mod is lowering the car and would like to know what is the best way to go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
No, I haven't lowered it. I'm perfectly happy with how it sits. I'd go coilovers if I wanted to lower it, so that I'd be able to adjust the height for winter.
@NINaudio do you know or have you met anyone that have a Q60 locally? Do you have RWD or AWD? My next mod is lowering the car and would like to know what is the best way to go.
I've got RWD. Don't know anyone locally with one. Not interested in lowering it. I like the way it sits right now. Are you RWD or AWD? I'd like to do sway bars, and maybe an LSD at some point for suspension/handling mods.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts