Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just out of curiosity there must be alot of existing Q60 owners who land on this forum for info on their car only to find that its a bunch of chatter about the next Q60.

Show yourself! And post your Q60! :cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah i bet there will be a good amount of 2013-2014 owners, last year models are always the best. Not sure what exactly it will have but I know it will be the best from it's generation

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i bet there will be a good amount of 2013-2014 owners, last year models are always the best. Not sure what exactly it will have but I know it will be the best from it's generation
I think they will still be making the q60 IPL even after this year. We just aren't sure if the next generation q60 will have an IPL

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think they will still be making the q60 IPL even after this year. We just aren't sure if the next generation q60 will have an IPL
IMO they need a serious IPL Q60 for the redesigned model. Last spy photo I saw of it, it hinted at a serious performance model. Wish there was more solid info on this but we'll have to be patient to see what really comes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt it. A more serious performance Q60 would just be called something else.

The IPL will stay as a performance trim .

·
Registered
225 Posts
I doubt it. A more serious performance Q60 would just be called something else.

The IPL will stay as a performance trim .
If it's not going to be IPL, I wonder what else they would call it. IPL seems fitting even with high performance models. It might be good if they divide it into two categories.... IPL-Sport (what we know it to be right now) and IPL (serious performance)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know. I just have a feeling it would be like a Q100 or something like that... Not a Q60 IPL.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I dont know. I just have a feeling it would be like a Q100 or something like that... Not a Q60 IPL.
They call their Formula 1 race car the Q100, i doubt they will also use that for a road car, it would confuse things. But if it's for a road car it would most likely be for their supercar and not something more mainstream like this.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well if they dont make a new model to go against the M3, RS4, C63, IS-F Then the IPL will always just stay a performance trim.

I doubt they will turn IPL into a completely different car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts