Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know how hard it is to keep these seats clean? Also how are they with denim?

·
Super Moderator
3,119 Posts
I wanted to know how hard it is to keep these seats clean? Also how are they with denim?
Q60s with white leather come with an OEM cleaning kit. I believe I recall someone complaining about denim rubbing off on the leather.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Baby wipes. Trust me. Guy in a Ferrari told me about it at cars and coffee. Been recommended it to my clients ever since.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bet using a damp magic eraser would work too. I love the look of the white seats and almost ended up with white on white. Guess that was Infiniti's way of putting 'cooled seats' in the Q60

·
Super Moderator
3,119 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got the white interior. With demin you do need to make sure you wash your seats at least monthly really good. The OEM cleaning kit that Bevo mentioned works and is all you need, and the leather cleaner can be replenished at any Infiniti dealership. I have found that using baby wipes works to keep it cleaned on a daily/weekly, but you need the leather conditioner/cleaner because the alcohol in the baby wipes will dry out the leather. The only problem I've had the last 2 years is the seat is wearing on the door side where you slide in and rub the seat back. I'll probably need to get that replaced in the next 2 years or so.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti q60 3.0t AWD premium
73 Posts
Hello, so I've complained about my white interior on this forum. While I received tons of great feedback (thanks to all), it's still something you have to keep up on daily/weekly/ monthly. I don't know if my jeans just are crappy and they just bleed everyday but it seems like I'll clean my seats and all looks great, within a few days blue jean marks. Ugh, I'm over it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello, so I've complained about my white interior on this forum. While I received tons of great feedback (thanks to all), it's still something you have to keep up on daily/weekly/ monthly. I don't know if my jeans just are crappy and they just bleed everyday but it seems like I'll clean my seats and all looks great, within a few days blue jean marks. Ugh, I'm over it.
Same here my brotha, same here, I’m over it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Same here my brotha, same here, I’m over it.
Have you guys tried Ceramic Coating the interior? It's expensive, but may help keep the marks off of the seats.

Reactions: 14872

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have you guys tried Ceramic Coating the interior? It's expensive, but may help keep the marks off of the seats.
I've never heard of interior ceramic coating. I'll certainly investigate it. I bought some white seat covers off of Amazon that I paid about $170, in an effort to protect the bolsters and from discoloration. Though they look pretty nice and match the car, I still prefer just the white seats - and I'll take off the covers in the summer since I don't wear jeans. I wish there was something to just protect the bolsters though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts