Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason the site won't let me get past the part where you enter payment and address info. It keeps stating I haven't agreed to shipping terms. Just wondering if anyone else has successfully placed an order?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have and a similar issue rings a bell and I think I then created an account so I could save my cart and then used a different browser.

·
Registered
170 Posts
For some reason the site won't let me get past the part where you enter payment and address info. It keeps stating I haven't agreed to shipping terms. Just wondering if anyone else has successfully placed an order?

I recently ordered the welcome lights and all season mats, it gave me some issues at first and then it let me order.

But my order stayed as processing for a week and a half so I cancelled it. Not sure what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
I recently ordered the welcome lights and all season mats, it gave me some issues at first and then it let me order.

But my order stayed as processing for a week and a half so I cancelled it. Not sure what's going on.

Mine stayed "processing" for a week too. Then bam, it was at the dealer.

·
Registered
153 Posts

Same here.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Try using the free down loadable Chrome browser. I am using Windows 10 Edge browser and it wouldn't work properly. Using Chrome was my fix.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My dealer had to place the order for me. The parts mgr said he also had a problem when trying to replicate the order online so he called Infiniti and a Web admin pushed it thru for me. I'm now waiting for a tracking #. Hopefully the rest goes well.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Another twist.... ordered a rear deck carbon fiber lip spoiler on 3/3 through the Infiniti parts site with no problem but as others noted the order sat for a week in a "processing" status with no conformation email. So, I called the local Infiniti dealer this morning that I used for the order and it did get ordered but it is backordered from Infiniti. He said he would call me with an update as soon as he hears back from Infiniti with an ETA. So it was ordered but no spoiler till they are back in stock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts