Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking online and saw that they were taking reservations already and if you reserve now, you can choose one of 5 gifts to go with your Q60.

GoPro Hero4 Silver
Tumi Tegra-Lite Max International Expandable Carry-On
Rosewood One-night stay and breakfast for two
Bose SoundTouch 20 Series III Wireless Music System
Epicurean Collection - Specially Curated Culinary Experience

Has anyone reserved one yet?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I wouldn't mind a GoPro Hero4 ...

Those are some pretty cool gifts though. I haven't reserved anything yet clearly, would be interested to see which gifts other people go with too though

·
Registered
1 Posts
I reserved mine instantly. if anyone read the Disclaimer, it states that sales start August 9th
also, the Q60 will start at $38,950 [confirmed]

·
Registered
231 Posts
I did last month. :nerd:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats and good luck to those having reserved their 2017 Q60s. :)

I have an odd question though. Those who reserved their Q60s, have you received the brochures? :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
i received a reservation update:

Thank you once again for reserving the 2017 INFINITI Q60. You are already
eligible to receive an exclusive gift with your Q60.* Now, your reservation
also includes up to $650 toward your lease or purchase.**

Further details will be coming soon with redemption instructions and availability.
If you have any questions about your reservation in the meantime, please
contact an INFINITI Representative, or call 800-335-3734,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you elaborate on the brochures? Have you received it?
Unfortunately no. I'm pretty sure the dealers are going to be clueless about any info until the coupe is launched in Dubai, 2017. :/
The Q50s with the 3.0t 300hp is hitting the showroom floors next week. Not sure if this region will receive the Red Sport variant.
So, you see, Infiniti Dubai is not keeping up with their new cars. Same story with Nissan Dubai as well.
Other car manufacturers are relatively keeping up with their new model rollouts.

Anyway, I asked for the brochure because I'm keen to read through details on the car. Packages bundled, options in each package, colour options, wheel options from the standard 19". That sort of things. :p

PS: I'm an expat born and raised, living in Dubai, U.A.E.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Today, I finally purchased (ordered) my 2017 Q60. Due to come in mid November. I can hardly wait. Test drove one at the dealship and it is everything I was hoping it would be.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts